Snow Peak Addiction

I picked up a couple of their new headlamps, the Snow Miner and they ar pretty cool. Dual uses is always good especially for their price! (I don't work for snow peak either....just an addict:ylsmoke:)

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
Snow peak discolored stainless steel grill...

I have 2 of those grills- after few times of use, the stainless steel starting to get that brownish color
no more shiny stainless .. tried few stainless steel cleaners but no luck.. still works good , just bummed about the discoloration. any suggestions?

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
QUOTE=
Are they dirty or were they exposed to high heat? I have seen them discolored due to heat before ... like torching coals next to a bbq box and getting a little flame happy.

My guess will be high heat- used real mesquite coal lumps- not too much but I guess I was not aware of the consequence..

OverlandGourmet

The mark and discoloration add character! :)

You can always tell the newbie at the campsite when they're rocking a titanium double wall 450 fresh off the showroom floor - no dents, dings, or scratches. I can tell you exactly where all the dents in my SP cup came from - each one reminds me of an adventure I've been on or an awesome place I've explored.

hochung

Adventurer
The mark and discoloration add character! :)

Exactly.

The only way to keep your IGT BBQ Box shiny, is to not use it.

Mine is pretty stained too:

3000422621_d22631ec32_b.jpg

cactusjk

Explorer
What are the side leg mounts for your side table?

You need a custom insert for your Cook Partner!

Looks great!

tradman

Observer
Thanks. The side leg mounts are the CK-151 IGT Height Adjusters. You can move them around and have the table come off different points. Very handy.

I may make something to drop the cook partner in but I'm contemplating getting a corner unit and small table to put off the other side for it. I just wanted to start with this to see where to go from there. If anywhere.

cactusjk

Explorer
Thanks! I'll check them out. See my other post for the stove insert I had made.

Thanks. The side leg mounts are the CK-151 IGT Height Adjusters. You can move them around and have the table come off different points. Very handy.

I may make something to drop the cook partner in but I'm contemplating getting a corner unit and small table to put off the other side for it. I just wanted to start with this to see where to go from there. If anywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk