Snow Peak Addiction

tradman

Observer
Ya I saw it. It looks great but it's a bit bulky for my taste. I would probably just do a couple of bars that drop in to support the stove. Take up less room. I'll most likely just keep it on top though.

Make a Ti version and I might be more interested. Haha!

trump

Adventurist
"Hi, my name is Mark and I'm a Snow Peak addict"...

Hi Mark! :D

Yep, just by chance I happened to wear my Snow Peak shirt into work today too. Also thanks for the propane adapter Dan... should work great for using a 5lb tank.

Dave, you Zach and Justin are evil. :p

Tacovendor

Explorer
Just the sashmi knife to cut my hands off to not buy anything else! Need strength!!!!!!!!
sushichef.jpg

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Just give in Cris... A few people we know will conspire and all but load it into your truck next time.

We can arrange a free Snow Peak titanium coffee cup or Snow Miner headlamp for whoever gets him to buy a complete IGT.

How's that for a Conspiracy? :sombrero:

trump

Adventurist
We can arrange a free Snow Peak titanium coffee cup or Snow Miner headlamp for whoever gets him to buy a complete IGT.

How's that for a Conspiracy? :sombrero:

Set the coffee cup aside now cause it's gonna happen. Don't worry, the canteen cup will still come along. ;)

pyro4fun

Hi, my name is Jesse and I'm an addict.... So in the last week I have recived my BBQ box from Overland Gourmet, I picked up the custom cut "snow peak" coal riser from Jeff and to add to my list I got the bulk propane adapter for the GS-1000 stove from Dan and last but not least two titanium sporks! One blue for me and one pink for my girl. :) and now once my wallet recovers from that stab I will most likely be working my way up to a full IGT.

5637a473.jpg

d36cdaab.jpg

cactusjk

Explorer
Looks great!

Hi, my name is Jesse and I'm an addict.... So in the last week I have recived my BBQ box from Overland Gourmet, I picked up the custom cut "snow peak" coal riser from Jeff and to add to my list I got the bulk propane adapter for the GS-1000 stove from Dan and last but not least two titanium sporks! One blue for me and one pink for my girl. :) and now once my wallet recovers from that stab I will most likely be working my way up to a full IGT.

5637a473.jpg

d36cdaab.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman