SnowPeak chairs

roberto

Adventurer
I bought 3 diff types, byers glider(dont like,too big takes too much room, not so comfortable), kermit chair(like alot but a little small, built very well though), snow peak tall(love this chair, canvas is heavy duty IMO, bamboo is compressed bamboo which is very thick and durable,) I will probably end up getting another snow peak tall. It is just built beautifully and looks classy, you wont be dissappointed! The ones in that coloradoplateau are the short back snow peaks!

Roberto

Last edited:

NothingClever

Explorer
Andrew Walcker said:
WOW! I had no idea that they had leg extensions, this may have just made my mind up. Cup holders even, what else could one ask for:) Thanks for the heads up.

http://www.kermitchair.com/

Kermit chairs are what you want, I think. The quality is consistent with most people's expectations who enjoy design, quality materials and durability. They also have a slick cup holder available.

Rubicon Rich

Camping Chairs

In May 2004, I bought my Rubicon. In the dealership, they had "Rubicon" chairs for $69. Looked better than what I had. Bought them and am very happy that I did! They fold down to fit in a travel bag that comes standard.
It's not bulky. The chair swivels, has five legs for stabilty, reclines and sits upright for eating at tables, each arm has a cup holder, several pockets for holding stuff. The seat is cushioned and has a pocket built into it. It serves as a map holder for me. The construction is great. I've sat in streams and fished with it. They are four yrs old now as just as good as I got them. You guys should check them out. Just my two cents worth from an old guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy

Members online