SOLD - 2001 Ford Excursion 7.3 Diesel, Expedition Ready!

SilverBullet

Explorer
No loan from my credit union, want to trade? If only I could get rid of the navigator... if u need it gone, I would gladly babysit the truck for a while.

dirtyweekendrig

My current offer is for $17,500 from a fellow ExPo member in Canada.

Anyone else interested? I'd really like the first number to be a 2!

Thanks for looking!

Don't blame you, this rig its worth every single penny your are asking for but most people (usually ladies that don't know anything about cars... no offense ladies reading this but you know what I mean...) in charge of approving loans go by KBB and don't really care how much vehicles are really worth.

I have admired your X for years and has been my desktop wallpaper quite a few times I always wanted to come accross it someday since I live in AZ too. Good luck with the sale I always hoped I could buy it from you but right now it's not a good time for me since I'm sure I cannot get approved for a loan to buy it from you I may bring it back to AZ next time it goes for sale :victory:

McFly2003

Adventurer
God i want this truck more than i can ever express. Unfortunately all I have to offer is my 4runner in trade. many free bumps for you sir

bribassguy

Observer
My current offer is for $17,500 from a fellow ExPo member in Canada.

Anyone else interested? I'd really like the first number to be a 2!

Thanks for looking!

Okay, Here ya go... I'll offer $2000.oo, Start's with a 2 just like you wanted.

If nor free bump.:sombrero:

AZJP

Observer
Based on the e-mails I get everyday from ebay and craigslist and the PM's from here, it seems that a lot of people would love to have my Excursion, but don't have the money.

If you are in Arizona and are interested, I could give you a loan, but would need at least $10,000 down.

UPDATE: I just sold my other vehicle so there is no rush to sell this truck. I will be driving it again so expect the mileage to go up.

Last edited:
Nice rig, are you interested in any trades plus cash (I have an 80 series landcruiser and my wife is pushing me to get rid of my 81 BJ42 landcruiser)

AZJP

Observer
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested in that vehicle. I'm always open to trades, but most likely will just want cash.

I am driving the Excursion again now as it is my only vehicle. I just had it in the shop for a checkup. The brakes were low so I got that done, the a/c recharged, air leak fixed, and tranny sensor leak fixed. Pretty much the only thing it will need soon are a couple of new tires.

EDIT: MILEAGE UPDATE 6/1/11: 181,400 miles, it is running smooth and everything is working perfectly

Last edited:

FAMILY_OF_SIX

Explorers
7.3 diesel Excursion FORD 4X4

It's been ages.

Researching properly built Excursions and came across this thread and this particular build, having been owned by two Expedition Portal members.

Any chance anyone can post photos of this rig? Current or dated?
All previous ones seem to have vanished from the thread over the years.

It's late 2014 now and these built Excursions are getting harder and harder to find.
Looking to see what has become of some of the better builds.

Thanks.

jdholder

Explorer
It's been ages.

Researching properly built Excursions and came across this thread and this particular build, having been owned by two Expedition Portal members.

Any chance anyone can post photos of this rig? Current or dated?
All previous ones seem to have vanished from the thread over the years.

It's late 2014 now and these built Excursions are getting harder and harder to find.
Looking to see what has become of some of the better builds.

Thanks.

Some pics are still up at my Flickr account. https://www.flickr.com/photos/30337974@N05/

Along with pics of my Range Rover (now sold and in Dubai) and my old Racecar (now sold and racing in the Pacific Northwest.

Wonder where that Excursion is now? :)

AZJP

Observer
Wonder where that Excursion is now? :)

Last I heard, the guy who I sold it to in Florida is still enjoying it.

Here are a few pics I have on my computer:

Xfront.jpgXback.jpgfrontoff.jpgsideoff.jpgrearoff.jpgutah2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach