SOLD - 2021AEV GLADIATOR - 11k Miles - ALUCAB OVERLANDD

bri

Adventurer
With the BS responses why people advertise on here is beyond me.

The truck is mint, built by the best and well done. Do the math, add taxes it’s 130 all day. Yep, 130 is crazy but that’s the world we are in, I don’t like the prices of houses either but it doesn’t bring down the prices.

The two sticker prices add to 103,395.27. I must be missing something.

Midwestfabs

any possibility to see more pics of the interior of the jeep and/or alu-cab opened up as well?

up-post asked about fridge is one available?

still available (looked on mule site and didn't see it referenced)?

very nice rig and well thought out for sure.

thanks

Last edited:

Turnauer

With the BS responses why people advertise on here is beyond me.

The truck is mint, built by the best and well done. Do the math, add taxes it’s 130 all day. Yep, 130 is crazy but that’s the world we are in, I don’t like the prices of houses either but it doesn’t bring down the prices.

Great build and you don't get $130,000 if you don't ask for it. It is worth $130,000 if somebody buys it at that price. However, you lose me when you compare it to home prices. We all "hope" our homes are appreciating.

Turnauer

I am incredibly impressed with this build, as I stated earlier. but I wonder what the present stock market melt down along with stratospheric fuel prices are going to do to the Overlanding market.

Maybe it is just me, but I see a lot of military vehicles (diesel) that are turned into campers and on sale from $60,000 to $120,000. They just seem like the better buy to me, but I guess it is truly about what you want out of overlanding

Lownomore

any possibility to see more pics of the interior of the jeep and/or alu-cab opened up as well?

up-post asked about fridge is one available?

still available (looked on mule site and didn't see it referenced)?

very nice rig and well thought out for sure.

thanks

I can confirm that it was done at MULE in Issaquah Washington. It was on the website while it was waiting to be picked up. I saw it in person and it is a very nice build.

Maybe it is just me, but I see a lot of military vehicles (diesel) that are turned into campers and on sale from $60,000 to $120,000. They just seem like the better buy to me, but I guess it is truly about what you want out of overlanding

In Western Washington they are too big for much more than FS roads, and even then there are still issues with overhanging trees often. My FJC feels like a pig getting to some of our favorite, more remote campsites.

extremer

I am incredibly impressed with this build, as I stated earlier. but I wonder what the present stock market melt down along with stratospheric fuel prices are going to do to the Overlanding market.
At this rate I expect to see fire sales soon. The bid over market time has long passed.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member

It depends if you (and your wife/kids) give importance to things like Airbags, A/C and going more than 55 mph on the freeway.

ripperj

Explorer
It depends if you (and your wife/kids) give importance to things like Airbags, A/C and going more than 55 mph on the freeway.

Not to mention you can’t exactly drive to a Jeep dealer with a 30 year old 6x6 for a brake job or a bent drive shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

extremer

Unless either of you are interested in buying, it’s not any of your business. Let the man sell for what he wants.

If you’re interested, PM him. Stop clogging up his post.
Disagree, pointing out a discrepancy to a potential buyer is not a bad thing. And nobody is 'clogging up his post' Any comment sends him to the top again to begin the process all over. It's been on here a long time.

tommysita

Hi guys, update on location. Truck is being shipped to west coast!!! DIRECTION LA for the fall and winter! Same mileage, barely used it this summer.

OFFERSS WELCOME!!

Disagree, pointing out a discrepancy to a potential buyer is not a bad thing. And nobody is 'clogging up his post' Any comment sends him to the top again to begin the process all over. It's been on here a long time.
I don't have a dog in this and like the ride with the upgrades, has the goose gear also been added in to the price you all are saying doesn't add up. Everything is a trade off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk