**SOLD**Selling my beloved 1995 RRC, one of the nicest around.

medicfernando

Adventurer
**SOLD**Asking 10,000. Definitely not desperate but will look at offers. Located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
This is one of the nicest, cleanest Range Rover Classics around without a doubt. Being a 95 it has the desireable soft dash. Amazingly, almost everything works. All the windows roll up and down perfectly. The sunroof opens and closes great and doesn’t leak a drop. The A/C blows cold. Both electric seats work great. The stereo and factory CD changer work and sounds great. The car has a tow package with wiring and trailer brake. We pulled our Coleman pop-up and it pulled it effortlessly. I would not hesitate to drive this Rover anywhere.

Mechanically: The engine runs smooth and quiet. Don’t let the 195,000 miles fool you. Does not smoke at all and starts right up always, no matter how cold. The last emissions test was very clean. The engine I was told by the previous owner had been resealed with new head gaskets and does not leak to speak of and runs smooth as can be. Uses very little oil between changes and runs synthetic oil. Now it wouldn’t be a Rover if it didn’t leak something. The steering box leaks some, not a lot. I have a re-sealed new one that is included in the sale. The four wheel drive system works great. Trans and transfer case operate very smoothly. The front drive shaft is a new Great Basin Rovers double cardon shaft.. The exhaust is completely new with a Dynomax muffler, both new catalytic converters and beautiful stainless exhaust tip, sounds great. New heavy duty alternator and battery. New brake pads and slotted drilled rotors. All new hoses and belts.

Body: The body is super clean and has no rust. I replaced the tailgate last year as it had some rust. The rear lift gate window frame is in great shape. The paint is about an 8/10 and looks awesome from 10 feet. The hood has been blacked out and looks great. The headlights are Hella H-4’s and are very bright. All the doors, windows and locks work great and are rust free. The bull bar is factory Rover, is super stout and mounts to the frame. Two factory Rover driving lamps sit on the bulbar and are super bright. The rear bumper is a Columbia Overland and is like new. It also has a beautiful Columbia Overland aluminum fuel tank skid plate. The Rover has a very rare British stout roof rack that is in great shape. The windows are all tinted. The front air dam is off but included and has two Hella fog lights that work. The rear wiper motor was not working and had been removed when I bought it. I have a new one that is included in the sale.

Interior: The interior is in great shape. The carpets look great and it has factory Rover mats, including the cargo area. The back seats are in excellent shape. The passenger seat is in very good shape with no tears. The driver seat has wear on the side bolster and has some tears but still looks ok. The dash looks great and has no cracks. The wood trim is all there and in very good shape. The headliner has a slight sag in the back but hardly noticeable. The cruise control does not work. As with most of these the seat heaters work poorly. The car is wired for satellite and has two multi outlet power plugs. Overall the interior is about an 8/10.

Suspension: The suspension is all new within the year and amazing. The springs are medium/Heavy duty Old Man EMU and handle great. The rear shocks are Old Man Emu. The front shocks are long travel Terra-firma. The front radius arms are super stout and beautiful Terra-Firma with new poly bushings.

Wheels and tires: The wheels are factory Rover powder coated black and look amazing. The Tires are new, ******** Cepek Fun Country II 265/75/16, load range E and are great on or off road and especially good in the snow.

This is an amazing vehicle that looks awesome and turns heads and gets looks and questions everywhere I take it. I love this vehicle but cannot keep everything. We are selling this to buy a Sportsmobile. Please ask any questions. Everything listed above is true to the best of my knowledge. This car is sold as is and includes no warranty, implied or otherwise. Sales are final. I am happy to help the buyer with arranging shipping at the buyers cost.
045.jpg1 (5).jpg012.jpg032.jpg
015.jpg036.jpg

Last edited:

zolo

Explorer
WOW, I am impressed. That is a nice RRC. That is going to make someone a nice truck. Well done my friend.

Safaribound

Great looking rig and a great seller for those have not had the pleasure of meeting Fernando. He's a good egg.

GLWS

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
That's a beautiful Rangie. Say, Fernando, I realize you're trying to buy a Sportsmobile, but what would you say to a 2001 Montero and my first born?

medicfernando

Adventurer
That's a beautiful Rangie. Say, Fernando, I realize you're trying to buy a Sportsmobile, but what would you say to a 2001 Montero and my first born?

I have had two Monteros but let me talk to my lady about the first born. That might be a deal. And thanks for the nice compliment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach