Starting Over... Taco Style!

GenPuller

This is the best rack I've seen on any forum. I would add two things: 1) a wire mesh floor for the front for more storage. 2) Gussets, just like the bottom for the top for an added tie option. I'm going to buy a Tacoma in the near future and turn it into the best expedition vehicle I can imagine, built for adventure and memories that will last a life time. This is the exact rack set up I want.

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Would you happen to have contact info for the guy who built your rack? I'm considering a similar set up but I want to keep my hard tonneau cover. Whats the avg cost for something like that rack?

sk8rjess

i know this thread is dead(sorry to bring it back) but this is an awesome build! i love that you take your daughter out like that.. i'm sure she does too!

o0synge0o

Adventurer
I just browsed through this thread real quick before bed, but damn I am looking forward to spending some time over the next couple of days, reading it page by page! Great post and a nice Taco build!

Nigel Caffiene

Gentleman Scholar
A really great build thread! You have an excellent example of an Expedition Tacoma.

This is fairly close to how I want to kit out my 2010 Taco.

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven