Super Pacific - New Wedge Camper

JMyerz

Adventurer
Just got it home!! Filled up gas before I left and the Toyota Meter was saying 18.5mpg all the way home, thats about what I normally average on the HWY without it.

IMG_2265.jpeg64429676544__31C7341B-1407-49FA-A56C-32015F9737BF.jpeg

Huck

Nice! Looks awesome and that’s great it doesn’t affect mileage much for you. I’m really curious for my F150 Powerboost how it will impact mileage.

Dorsey

Looking to buy someone's build spot if I can get one by the end of August...will make sure you come out ahead. PM me! Thanks!

Huck

just received my email to get my camper into production! so stoked. now I just have to pick my colors...

leaning toward gray/gray, but considering that green. hmmmmm...

Attachments

• IMG_8906.png
    IMG_8906.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 42

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Oregon and Washington is loaded with super talented and highly skilled crafts people!! Some of the best boats, camping gear and even bike racks are coming out of that region all using locally made stuff wherever possible. This is great to see!! Nice kit!!

86scotty

Cynic
man, as much as I am tempted by the green, I'm going to stick to gray. it's a really tough call though.

I'm with you on the gray. Green might be like a that tattoo you got on a bender one night. You will likely come to your senses one day and wonder ****** you did that for.

toyotarig

Quick question JMyerz, how is the fitment from the roof to the underside of the X1? My Tundra is a 2019 and it does not have the "shark fin" antenna on the roof, I am curious if the gap is excessive. It also looks like from your picture that the back edge of the shell doesn't extend all the way to the rear of the bed, I am guessing that is just the angle of the picture. How is the spacing between the front of the X1 and the rear window of the Tundra? Is it possible to wash the windows?

Sorry for all the questions, but i am hoping to put a deposit down on Monday. Thanks in advance!

86scotty

Cynic
Quick question JMyerz, how is the fitment from the roof to the underside of the X1? My Tundra is a 2019 and it does not have the "shark fin" antenna on the roof, I am curious if the gap is excessive. It also looks like from your picture that the back edge of the shell doesn't extend all the way to the rear of the bed, I am guessing that is just the angle of the picture. How is the spacing between the front of the X1 and the rear window of the Tundra? Is it possible to wash the windows?

Sorry for all the questions, but i am hoping to put a deposit down on Monday. Thanks in advance!

I have the same concern. I have a 2nd gen and no shark fin. As far as I know I'm the only 2nd gen customer anyway so hoping fitment is good. He did test it on a 2nd gen but it wasn't complete then.

Good eye on the rear gap. That is weird. I hope there is a good explanation for this because it certainly doesn't look right. If you look at Super Pacific's Instagram thread there is some video and more pics of the JMyerz' Tundra. Seeing them makes the gap look even worse. I'm really put off by this. Not sure what's up. None of the other full size shells have this at all. Look at the Ram and the F150, they look right, this doesn't.

Last edited:

toyotarig

I have the same concern. I have a 2nd gen and no shark fin. As far as I know I'm the only 2nd gen customer anyway so hoping fitment is good. He did test it on a 2nd gen but it wasn't complete then.

Good eye on the rear gap. That is weird. I hope there is a good explanation for this because it certainly doesn't look right. If you look at Super Pacific's Instagram thread there is some video and more pics of the JMyerz' Tundra. Seeing them makes the gap look even worse. I'm really put off by this. Not sure what's up. None of the other full size shells have this at all. Look at the Ram and the F150, they look right, this doesn't.
Yes, I was very excited to put a deposit down, but now I am worried.
I also am having a difficult time reaching anyone at Super Pacific to ask these questions.

86scotty

Cynic
Yes, I was very excited to put a deposit down, but now I am worried.
I also am having a difficult time reaching anyone at Super Pacific to ask these questions.

I have heard that Cindy, their awesome office manager, is no longer there. Don't let that concern you, they may just be scrambling. Spencer, Peter and Josh are who I know of and have worked with. They are solid but busy. If you have an email/voicemail in I'd say you are in the queue.

toyotarig

I have heard that Cindy, their awesome office manager, is no longer there. Don't let that concern you, they may just be scrambling. Spencer, Peter and Josh are who I know of and have worked with. They are solid but busy. If you have an email/voicemail in I'd say you are in the queue.
Damn man, it is hard to be patient!!! I emailed again and still no response.:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach