Super Pacific - New Wedge Camper

bouhdybuilt

Putting my deposit down this week, so pumped!

For the price and the quality of engineering - this is the best lightweight camper in the industry.

I’ve spent months researching OVRLND, AT Overland, Vagabond, GFC, Project M, etc... Haven't even got my truck yet (21 TRD Pro Lunar Rock) but beyond sold on this product.

+Spencer and the SP team are awesome

bouhdybuilt

@roaminglost Dope rig!

Just saw your Youtube channel the REDARC set-up looks awesome. I’m looking to do the same with either a custom or goose-gear drawer system.

Any advice or tips?

jadmt

ignore button user
what kind of time line are people getting on these. I have emailed a couple times and crickets.

Ian Starr

Just picked mine up a few days ago! Had a chance to field test it in 30 - 35 degree nights with full rain and snow on my way home (drove from SoCal). Since it was so cold, there was a ton of condensation (roof was especially dripping wet); however, with a dry source of heat (like a diesel heater) and the vents opened up, I think it’ll be fine. I was too cold and lazy to open things up, so it ended up getting wet inside. I originally placed an order for a fan to be installed through Wanderlust Overland, but changed my mind at the last minute since I didn’t like the idea of cutting a hole into the roof. Anyway, it’s an awesome piece of engineering! The wait was long, the drive was longer, but it was worth it!
1de457285ce6f5f7ff0e7791fe9fa577.jpg

be31a978bf0a295c7e1901d39a4224f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How’s the clearance inside with the Decked system? Think I could fit MTB’s on top?

Thanks!

Ian

MTBs can be stored lying down, but not upright. Interior height will be reduced by around 16”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucrob

A non-ridiculous (Vagabond cough cough) deposit policy. For reference:

In order to secure a spot in the manufacturing queue we require a non-refundable $500 deposit. At this point we will work out your color and finish choices and determine your build date. Once we are ready to start your build, we require a payment of 50% of your final invoice and the remaining balance will be due when you pick up your beautiful Super Pacific product.
$75 to sell your spot, and they won't help with finding you a buyer. That's an policy that turns me right off.

Huck

Assume you are talking about Super Pacific? I'd say the $75 is a reasonable price to cover the person's time it will take to sort out paperwork and get the new buyer in the system.

And at least right now, this forum is a perfect place to find a buyer. If there was no demand, there'd be no line.

jadmt

ignore button user
$75 to sell your spot, and they won't help with finding you a buyer. That's an policy that turns me right off.
that is more than fair. I doubt anyone would need help finding a buyer. My guess is you have just started looking. Campers in this market have very long waiting lists and used ones are being sold for more than new. someone on FB marketplace is selling a beat up 80's fourwheel camper for $14000 and unfortunately will probably get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat