Super Pacific - New Wedge Camper

Huck

It really depends on several factors, vehicle being an important one. If you have a Tacoma you might even get it earlier

Extrapale

They sent an email this week. They said their supply chain problems are resolved and they are getting back to business.

I am expecting a test fit in Nov for the Ram 2500 platform according to a separate email.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Extrapale

Ditto. I was told a December ‘21 install date at time of purchase for a 2500 as well.
Yep, good news. I am local, and my 2017 was the planned test fit all along.

They said all their time was taken up working on supply chain alternatives. Now that those are done, new fittings and more production are starting to roll.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Huck

Well, I'm crossing my fingers hoping to hear from Josh this week then. He told me a couple of weeks ago to expect another email with more details. I put my order in mid-December, then 75% down in early June with a 10-12 week estimated wait for install. That would have been late August. Obviously their supply of extruded aluminum has been killing them.

Huck

welcome to the club! current theory is I'm getting mine mid-late December. I might be the first 2021 F150 but I'm not sure (also a powerboost).

Huck

Just keeping this thread up to date regarding my timeline as I know I would have liked the info myself: 2nd week of December is looking good for install for my camper.

I'm sure things will change, for better or worse, with many factors so it's hard to say.

Wanderer86

Another F-150 owner, I got my deposit in for an SPC. Will be looking forward to how it is working out from you guys in the thread. I got a 5.5' bed Powerboost, so that next year or so when the Lightning comes out, I can put it on that. Will be fun cruising the mountains in silence... except for the regulatory "buzz" they make to warn people we are there.

Huck

Very cool! Can't wait to get mine installed. Hoping to get an email from Josh early this week to set up a date as December timing is going to get dicey really fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy