Team Equipt is in Baja!

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Looked like a fun trip, how did that snorkle work? Is it much of a bummer to climb out of that tent and pee in the night?

As far as the snorkel goes it really works overtime in Baja. Most people that see the snorkel think that its primary use is for crossing deep water. We all here on the portal know that its real intended use is capturing cleaner air for your engine to breathe. It did an amazing job on this trip. Paul drove over 1000 miles off road and never had to change or clean his air filter once.

As far as the "bathroom" situation that you referred to, REALLY? It's not hard to climb down in the middle of the night if you have to.........

rydz

Hi Guys

interesting thread,interesting view points?

I am hoping to head to Baja sometime in 2012 with some other guys from the great white north,and it would be nice to have a few of the more interesting places pointed out to us,you see not everyone lives within a days drive of some of these amazing places,for myself it will be a 4000 km drive before I even hit the Mex/US border,and I dont have unlimited time away from job and family.

Obviously we all want to keep our "secret" locations secret. But they are not ours,we are allowed to simply enjoy them for a time.

I may never even be able to steal the time away to make it to Baja,but having a goal is a great thing.

I dont think the folks that populate this forum simply want to go where others have gone and call it there own,but sharing special places with like minded folks is what this sort of forum should be about,sharing is something I though we were all taught at a very early age,at least I was.

In any case,as my plans hopefully firm up for 2012,I will hope that some of you here will help to locate and share with me some of your best Baja.

Paulo

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Great pictures, great views. If you just drive on Baja off the beaten path you will be rewarded with excellent views.

Baja March 2012 for me!

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
_MG_3273.jpg
/

Paul, you do realize what happened last time I saw you decide to fly your front end, yes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal