**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Box Rocket

A set of Yakima towers and load bars over your tonneau cover would work really well and probably keep the tent below the roofline of the cab. Depending on how you mount the loadbars/towers it should still allow full function of the bed cover and you keep your secure storage in the bed.

FYI, the Kukenam and Autana are exactly the same dimensions when closed so they will both fit the same on your truck.

Box Rocket

Howdy guys. FYI I will be in Australia this week, returning on 5/25 and I'll have limited access to email and messages. If you have questions about the tents etc I'll respond as quickly as I can either when I have internet or when I get back. If you need immediate help, you can always call the Tepui shop number 800-301-9874

aaen

Adventurer
Think I've solved my issue, the issue being me. I've been looking at this wrongly and not looking at it from s different angle.

Now to find a fab shop here in town that doesn't charge a small fortune. Sadly most here deal with boats, which makes for an interesting pricing system to say the least.

Autana, will be ordered in a weeks time!!

Regards

Steve

I suffer from fat finger syndrome and a tiny keyboard on an iPhone. So I apologize for the typos and misspellings.

c_mack9

Adventurer
So I noticed today that when I'm closing up the tent, most of the fabric opposite the hinge side can be contained by the 2 door flaps if they were bound together at the grommets. does anyone know of a quick, safe way to do this?

c_mack9

Adventurer
Hmm, can you describe how to use it? I've never used one before. I'm sure this would be easy to do, just not visualizing it.

Box Rocket

This kind.
bungee.jpg

Stick the cord through the holes and loop it over the ball to stay put.

johnspark

Ramblin Man
Anyone have pictures of the awning extension in use?
Any real world use reviews on it?
Thanks

We loved the idea of the extension. Hauling it around is a pain in the FJ though. It just doesn't fit anywhere easily, except where the boats need to go. Other than that, It's great once it's up and working. Ours has a leak and I will have to find and seal it. Tepui offered to take it back, but I'm just going to fix it and drive on.

Nanocer

So I noticed today that when I'm closing up the tent, most of the fabric opposite the hinge side can be contained by the 2 door flaps if they were bound together at the grommets. does anyone know of a quick, safe way to do this?

I think the ball style bungee cords will be too long, I would use one of the carabiner clips.

screenshot2013-08-09at105732am.jpg

johnspark

Ramblin Man
Seeing those picture makes me wonder if you can use awning extension and mosquito netting at the same time...

one end of the net goes into aluminium track of the awning.. I guess the extension does the samething?!?!

Thx

Simon

Yes, it does slip into the same seam in the awning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven