The AdventureDuo is back in business Cruiserwise

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Another shot on the way home...

p4190125.jpg

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
We're heading to Calico ....... you have to go. Mother's day weekend though :(.... i plan on taking my mom out during the week instead of on the busiest part of the weekend. Mom's day is like Valentine's day. We never go out on pre-set menu evenings. Probably leaving May 8th, coming home sunday afternoon May 10th.

KG6BWS

Explorer
Congrats to you and Yosh.

That Mom's day trip sounds like it'd be fun. Be kinda cool if I could talk my mom into taking her Xterra out. Not a chance!!! Oh well, Calico would be a little of a jaunt for me right now anyways.

RHINO

Expedition Leader
ok so, i have been away the last couple weeks livin in my taco fishing and exploring 5 western states.

what did i miss here?? looks like ya'll sold the van and got your old 80 AND trailer back? thats so cool. congrats.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Yeah basically. It's really crazy how it all happened. But basically we got the 80 and AT untouched/unchanged and barely driven and sold the SMB due to financial reasons. We're very lucky.

We could not be home when Dave came by, so we just left it in the driveway. The video cameras recorded the event.

trailer-pickup.jpg

(It's time to clean the front element on that camera.)

Congratulations on getting the 80 back!

This is off topic. I'm looking for a camera system like in your photo.

Which one do you have?

RHINO

Expedition Leader
well good on ya dave !! i know how much you like that 80 even after buying the van, and its great you were able to sell that van.

Last edited:

CA-RJ

Expo Approved™
We're heading to Calico ....... you have to go. Mother's day weekend though :(.... i plan on taking my mom out during the week instead of on the busiest part of the weekend. Mom's day is like Valentine's day. We never go out on pre-set menu evenings. Probably leaving May 8th, coming home sunday afternoon May 10th.

Man, I would love to go but I have Sunday/Monday's off right now. I can't wait to see your pictures though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy