The Australian Perenties latest sales

Aussie Jeepster

Post 30, picture 6 and post 30, picture 7 second from the right is now MINE!
1990 model, 35,000 ORIGINAL km's (about 20,000 miles) complete with service books - all for a bit over 10 grand. It looks Army, but is ex Royal Australian Air Force. Being delivered to me next week.
Looking forward to some fun.

Aussie Jeepster

Over the next year or two, there will be plenty of them available - 4x4 and 6x6's. In the last auctions there were even 6x6 dual cabs which went for about AUD$22,000!

bingobadgo

How would I go about acquiring one? I am in the UK which obviously makes things trickier due to time zones etc but i have a mate in Melbourne who may be able to help out. I got a quote on shipping and it is very affordable. Just as a rough idea how much does a decent condition 4x4 soft top go for?

Huntsman

I'm in the UK also and also interested in a Perentie.

Does anyone have any pictures of the Perentie 6x6 Truck, Crew Cab, Light, Winch, MC2, and are any comming up for auction? Thanks - Huntsman

frans

Adventurer
for some reason I was under the impression that a double cab pick up model was available. I don't see it on the auction web site....

Outback

Explorer
I am interested in the 110 4 door (crew hauler) and the 110 2 door hard top versions. would like a military 3/4 tonne trailer with each and delivered to the US. The 6x6 ambulance will be high on my list as well. can you ship these here JUDDY??
I would also like a spare engine, tranny and transfercase if possible.

Last edited:

newhue

Adventurer
Outback, to answer your Q

none of the above. Two open diffs with a central diff lock like all defenders. The 6x6 may have a cross axel locker but I'd expect not.

There are two variants of the 5 door 110's. An Isuzu built by Perentie but not that plentiful. And a Td5 version which isn't much more than a paint job.

The Perenties have galvanised chassis, 3.9 Isuzu 4 pot normally aspirated diesel. Have the rear of the chassis modified so a spare is carried under the vehicle. Have the fuel tank repositioned under the drivers seat similar to a series Landy. And upgraded suspension. There are other bit but they are the big ones.

If you like a 6x6 keep in mind they are a wider body. So wider diffs, axels, windscreens and so on. They however have a turbo'd 3.9 Isuzu. Most people who accrue the non turbo'd 3.9 fit an aftermarket turbo.

Outback

Explorer
Thanks Newhue,
Is there an after market kit that would lift the suspension 2" on say the 2 door 110 Perentie? Also do these Land Rovers (Perentie 110) have axles that can be outfitted with ARB airlockers?

Outback

Explorer
Please forgive my questions as I have decided the Perentie 110 is definitely the way I want to go here in the States. The selling point was the Isuzu Diesel mounted to the LT95 gear box. An after market turbo would be a must. Are there specific kits I could order for this application?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater

Members online