The "Az Crew" Thread

Amphibeast

Adventurer
My guess is Pooptroop

Well done Toasty! I've been off the radar for a while creating havoc w/ too many projects at home…. getting the itch again now that my kids are teens and think anyone over 19 sucks…. lol… The Trooper is long gone somewhere in KY.. but plenty of other things to break still!

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Welcome back pooptroop, been a long time, in fact, I believe at the time I was starting to come around you were falling off the radar. I think I've only meet you in person once or twice. Good to see your getting back into it.

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
The name says it all, Paul. I'm FROM Peoria. Just wait and see how I out-Zen you next time, muhuhahaha.

It can drift. Maybe it drags a touch on the off-camber stuff. So what? Wanna race?

Sell some of that crap, would ya?

I kid.

John B.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Mine is in my side yard waiting for some fixing, I have seen one the same color as mine in the west valley riding on 33's maybe. Possibly that one?

PA_JERO

Adventurer
There was one up that way being sold on craigslist about a year or so ago, it was posted from Prescott valley. Might be the same truck. And yes, I believe it was rocking 33's.

Senor Carey

Observer
I only caught a brief side glimpse and from the rear. Too busy trying to navigate traffic with the kids. Judging by the height of it, it definitely could have been on 33s.

There was a blue '99 with a salvage title and 125k that was for sale liste in both FLG and PHX a month or two ago. I never personally saw it.

I'm in the market again and after all of this time, now considering a Gen 3. Talk some sense into me...

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
Campsite Alpha is looking more possible. Outlook on weather.com says zero chance of precip in the area for Saturday-Sunday. As far as the meet-up, I'm down. May be bringing members of the 14th St Club as well.

John B.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Just a reminder to those going on the crown king run saturday December 26th. Meet up at the chevron next to the McDonald's off of carefree hwy and I-17 at 8am. This is not an overnight trip. Just bring beverage of choice and snack/lunch of your coice.

On a side note, it is suppose to be 50 degrees for the high here in the valley. So on the trail and up top in crown king will be cold, pack warm, and we should have snow up in crown king.

Senor Carey

Observer
AZ guys, I'm back in the market for a Gen 2.5 or 3. With as low miles as possible and paint. PM me if you know of any decent trucks for sale.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk