The "Az Crew" Thread

lordtrunks

camp loser
saw a champagne gen 1 lwb with a snorkel last night at the qt by work friday saw a nice lighly built gen 3 there friday night aswell

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
LT, up for another wheeling challenge some morning? I found a hidden trail that used to be a mine trail allegedly, nobody has been on it in years. I'll get my bed mounted properly this time.

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
I need a reason to NOT go on the annual snow camping trip at the end of January with the Crazy Crew segment of this population, and this might just be the reminder I need. Sign me up. Toasty, IncorporatedX, HoseB and I were talking about this on our way back from unsuccessfully retrieving Hose's 90 SWB from Show Low on Sunday (we will return...and prevail!) and Toasty gave us a briefing on your initial trail report.

Senator Highway leads from Prescott south into the Crown King area, so I always think of it as traveling 'down.' The back road to C.K. is traveling mostly north and I would refer to that as being 'up.' Whatever. Senator Highway is pretty boring. However, there is a boss gun store in Prescott (shout-out to J&G Sales) that needs to be visited, so there's that.

I shall rally the 14th St club to your cause. And I prefer a designated meet-up point, defined by things other than GPS coordinates, as they tend to make my vision become fuzzy as I wax nostalgic about 'them good old days, with the paper maps and Kodachrome.' Like, let's meet up by "That Big Cactus With The Funny Looking Arms." Or something.

John B.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Way to go shov, stealing all the crew away!

Anyway, no big deal, sounds like most are tired of the back road to crown, which honestly, I'm not overly excited either. My father in law and some others that are going have never been and want to go, so there's that. If anyone is still interested then let me know.

Crown king, December 26th. Meet up at chevron on carefree hwy at 8am. Time for meet up might change.

Toasty

Well i addition to pretend tires i've at least got pretend lockers (the kind that use the brakes to make traction happen) so there's that. I'll check my amount of recovery points, I can totally see Toyota not putting them on my car.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
It's all good dude, I say you stole the crew because JB and 14th Street "crew" are the only dudes who actually show up to wheel, at least I'll have stroker explosion and maybe LT if he doesn't have to work. Till the next trip. Payette in January btw.

Amphibeast

Adventurer
Hey all….. looked who stopped by! lol….

Nice thread here BTW. You guys should do the local meet up this third Thursday… Somewhere central Phoenix… we will announce by tomorrow for sure… tacos, burgers.. guys w 4xs talking ********** in the parking lot…

I may have to do the 12/26 Crown King run if theres room for a JK!

Amphibeast

Adventurer
P9228393-L.jpg

Beef!!!

Dude! you gonna ram on that????? You may need to add some chrome first or those truck nuts?

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Does anyone have a decent connection at the local Mitsubishi dealers? I've got to order some parts and figured I'd give the local places a try first.

Thanks,
Gavin

Toasty

That is Aaron's Frontier, we should invite him wheeling again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal