The "Az Crew" Thread

Prescott

Observer
Not going to make the trip. Im on call this week so even if I could blow my paycheck on fun camping gear for me and nothing for my wife, I wouldnt be able to go. I'm still excited to meet your guys eventually.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
That's why I just don't do emissions. Screw those guys and there fee's. I just pay my 20 bucks a year or 60 for 5 years and never have any problems. Boom.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
With your 94 if it doesn't have a 2wd mode, what did they think was going to happen exactly when they chocked the wheels? These guys don't know how AWD works?

The funny part is that they kept trying to make it drive on the dyno.

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
Got my bed welded up some more, decided to make modified bed skirts and run those. So if anyone comes across a Gen 1 Mighty Max in the salvage yards let me know because i need front skirts to extend mine.

1110151212.jpg

Digging the chassis conversion! Have you located your lower bed parts?

Toasty

Rxinhed, I just need to find one front bed skirt. Either side, it doesn't matter I just need to cut two 6" priced out to extend my originals so they fit back on the truck.

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
I'll try to get one for you. Yards still have some nearby...the one I last visited for you. Time crunch or leisurely?

Toasty

Leisurely, i mean I'd like to finish the bed but it's not stopping me from making other progress.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Made it back home just now. Trip was a blast and trail was fun as usual. The waterfall was flowing great this trip. Also woke up at about 3 am to rain and it continued through most of the morning until we all got up around 7ish. More rain came as we wheeled out of there. Can't wait for the next adventure. I'm thinking kingman trails.

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
There is great solitude there. Many wide open spaces with few interlopers to kill one's buzz. We must visit there, and soon.

John B.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Wheeling, December 5th saturday, just a day trip somewhere awesome. I'm open to suggestions if anybody has a certain itch for a specific trail. Let me know. More details to come.

My suggestions:

Back road to Crown King (I cannot find anything that confirms this trail is closed, if you have information please post. I have heard it Re routes now after the lunch spot.)

Sunflower mine trail

Desoto mine (it's been a long time for me)

Mud springs trail (new and have never done)

Log corral trail (new and have never done)

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
Unless you have heard something about a trail clean-up, isn't Sunflower just about impossible? I know it's been a while since you dudes went there, but the description from last time was kind of nightmarish.

I haven't heard of anything being different about the Crown King trail. I've done that one sooo many times, I think I'd rather do a different one.

Jorge seems to think he's some kind of ready for something challenging. Please scare him a touch.

John B.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
YES! OK! Maybe we should visit some table mesa trails. I'm not totally familiar where these are but we can try and figure this out. Or we could do some quick nasty trails in the florence area. Also been really wanting to find elvis in florence for a long time.

Hackberry Creek is a little nasty.

I don't know what sunflower looks like these days. Been about 2 years since the nighmare when I last ran it. But that will surely give him plenty of challange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal