The Frankenstein Build: 1996 Tacoma Long Travel/Expo/Trail Rig

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Oh jons truck. That's 35s.

I end up buying them off him just as I bought the 33s off him ha he cut up the truck into pieces and 3 linked the front and 4 linked the rear with 40s

Tacoma51

I have indeed been around the block so to speak...lol

As for the bumper, they are officially collectors items now. Tim is no longer fabricating. Do not place any orders from his site as I believe it'll still take your money but you won't get a bumper. Tim has been MIA for awhile and still owes some people bumpers.

Shame really. Because he is a really nice guy from my experiences. And the bumpers are amazing quality.

Sadly, going to have to look else where for bumpers.

Dang.... That sucks.... What a shame. That has to be the best looking bumper for that tocoma that I have seen. Thanks for the heads up!

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Dang.... That sucks.... What a shame. That has to be the best looking bumper for that tocoma that I have seen. Thanks for the heads up!

Couldn't agree more on every point.

Really does look amazing and works too. It's a bummer.

Glad I got mine when I did.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Ah sorry guys. Been super busy welding up a new bed rack. Haven't had time. Hopefully this week I'll make some big updates for you.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Ah sorry guys. Been super busy welding up a new bed rack. Haven't had time. Hopefully this week I'll make some big updates for you.

Excuses, excuses :D

I think I just saw your dad drive by me headed west on I90 west of Billings. That's the second time I've seen him here with that beautiful truck he has.

Last edited:

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Excuses, excuses :D

I think I just saw your dad drive by me headed west on I90 west of Billings. That's the second time I've seen him here with that beautiful truck he has.

Yep! He flew north for work today. So no doubt was him. FRV stands out big time. Haha

And hey fabrication takes a lot of time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach