The SOS Report. The Full Story

skibum315

Explorer
This was a phenomenal read ... I know it's be said almost ad nauseam, but thanks for taking the time to collate everything and format the entries ... to say nothing of actually writing it all up. Have you thought about putting it into a series of articles for submission to the front page, or even into the OJ print edition?

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
This was a phenomenal read ... I know it's be said almost ad nauseam, but thanks for taking the time to collate everything and format the entries ... to say nothing of actually writing it all up. Have you thought about putting it into a series of articles for submission to the front page, or even into the OJ print edition?

Thank you! And I appreciate all comments so thank you for saying something!

Actually, no..I havent..but..someone in charge of all that found it and asked about it. So should be up there in a few days! Pretty stoked. However doubt it would go to print. It's very long and so many photos not sure how I'd re cut it for print. I did my last years trip for TCT mag and it was very hard due to photo limitations and word count. I always ended up stripping things down so much I felt it didn't have enough character and story in it anymore. Was too.....report..like..if that makes sense. When it really is a story, and adventure, something to be reexperience by all. I still enjoyed it, but this year was more fun for me as I could include all the small details that make the trips so..awesome, and memorable. So I am not sure if I would cut it down for printing if asked. I'm not sure how often ORJ gets printed but I feel like I would need to break this up into 7 chapters for print most likely. That's over a year if it's published every two months! Haha not sure it's worth enough for a year long run in print...

But should be on the front page this week I think! Which is pretty darn cool in my book!

Thanks again for reading!

Mushin_Noshin

Adventurer
Simply amazing WOW! One thing is for certain, Wyoming is on my list. Long way from Virginia so I will prob need a tour guide when I get there.... hint hint

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
If this was a episode in a series it'd probably keep me watching.

Haha all I need is a camera crew to follow me! Taking all applications...lol

Simply amazing WOW! One thing is for certain, Wyoming is on my list. Long way from Virginia so I will prob need a tour guide when I get there.... hint hint

Thanks man! You bet. Hopefully I'll be there.

That *is* pretty cool, congrats ... can't wait to see it happen.

Thanks man. Yea should be interesting..

cam-shaft

Bluebird days
I read all pages, excellent trip report. A tacoma is pretty tough to beat for such a versatile rig.
Cameron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal