The Triple Threat Grand Cherokee (2003 WJ)

theksmith

Explorer
IMG_1632.JPG

IMG_1636.JPG

DSCN4458.JPG

DSCN4460.JPG

DSCN4472.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

theksmith

Explorer
thanks!

we went up on the Mogollon Rim yesterday for our annual Christmas tree hunt (we've been buying the permit to cut one from the NF for several years now)...

IMG_1671.JPG

IMG_1673.JPG

IMG_1690.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG

IMG_1689.JPG

Redman66

WG Grand Cherokee Overland

Wow, That's a lot of time you got there.. haha Hell of a job!!Very impressed. I am so pinching the second battery in the spare wheel well idea. I use mine for all my recovery gear and tools, as wouldn't you know it 32" tyres don't fit in there!!

Anyway Great thread, love your work..
Michael
Australia..

JRobes

An odd question but have you considered plugging the openings to the rails in your front bumper? I'd think if enough precipitation got in there (or water from fording) it might just sit in there and rust.
OT: great desert pics above. someday i really want to take mine to utah/arizona for some mild wheeling, rock climbing (non-vehicle type), and sightseeing.

Plugging the rails is about the worst idea. You aren't going to make them waterproof, all you will do is make them less ventilated, keeping water in there and promoting rust.

Sent from my MB886 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Lacy Hershey

Adventurer
Love this build. Just recently sold my 12 JKUR and plans are to get a WJ. Can't wait to build mine up.

Have you had any trouble with the Clayton lift?

You've done and excellent job on your WJ. I hope to one day build mine in a similar way. Ill be following your work and using this thread. Thanks for posting it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

theksmith

Explorer
Love this build. Just recently sold my 12 JKUR and plans are to get a WJ. Can't wait to build mine up.

Have you had any trouble with the Clayton lift?

clayton kit has been really solid, i recommend it hands down

You've done and excellent job on your WJ. I hope to one day build mine in a similar way. Ill be following your work and using this thread. Thanks for posting it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad