Tiger (GT and XL) Hunting

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
1996 Astro GTRV - $6000 (Vancouver)

Hey all, as usual, not a Tiger but another worth a look. No affiliation, snagged by my Craigslist searches:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/rvs/2822674185.html

1996 chevy van (astro) camperised - $6000 (Kerrisdale near 33rd andArbutus)

Date: 2012-01-28, 10:04AM PST
Reply to: sale-jfhau-2822674185@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

The 1996 white chevy astro van has blue stripes on the side with 300 000 km. It was fully camperised in 2000 by GTRV company in Richmond with propane stove, electric fridge and sink. There is no shower facility. Very comfortable inside with captain's seats, a removable table, back seats that makes into a bed for two and top pops up to accommodate two adults for sleeping. It's a V6 automatic, rear wheel drive , 5 passenger capacity with tinted windows on the side and curtains that go all the way around for complete privacy. One owner since 2000. Very little rust and body is in good shape. Norseman awning in excellent condition for shade or rain included in the price. Roof rack on top. Great family recreational vehicle. Viewing available evenings/weekends near Arbutus Village in Vancouver. We have thoroughly enjoyed the van for camping but our family has grown up. Has new tires and a new radiator. Heater coil, alternator, fuel pump and water pump have all been replaced. $6000 obo.

More pics in the ad...

5Ka5F95Ja3J83Nf3H2c1s3124f235e42314e7.jpg

suntinez

Explorer
:D

both.jpg

brear.jpg

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Must not think. **basically has all the parts needed to swap in AWD already**

Not to pile on, but $6k is significantly less than you'd pay just for a new GTRV pop-top these days, let alone all the cabinetry, etc. If converted today, that's probably $10k-$15k worth of gear.

suntinez

Explorer
Are these for sale or just teasing us.

Yeah that was kinda mean :D

I bought an XL listed in this thread and posted them both. The GT will be for sale as soon as I get the XL squared away. Could take a little bit, I'm always interrupting myself with trips.

suntinez

Explorer
Scott, nice talking with you today. You've got the Tiger bug worse than anyone I know! Keep us posted on what you're doing with all of yours.

Mine is listed here now, other sites too once I get over the shock. I have the hardest time selling my stuff :snorkel:

blupaddler

Conspirator
I have the hardest time selling my stuff :snorkel:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
And you said I have AVDD... The good thing is you keep all yours, I just keep buying and selling.
Maybe I need to change my methods...

And for those who do not know Linda's Tiger is one of the cleanest, and most traveled Tigers around!

suntinez

Explorer
Ha ha! Just cause I have it doesn't mean you don't have it! Wonder if there is a 12-step program or something for this disease?

Yes I try and have meaningful relationships with mine :elkgrin:

Last edited:

suntinez

Explorer
1998 XL in SF bay area, $11,500, 31k miles

Ad expires in a couple days, looks nice, great price.

98-tiger-by-provan-xl-16-31-k-mls-generator-fully-self-conta_7czmh.jpg

http://california.freervshopper.com...l-16-31-k-mls-generator-fully-self-conta.html

1998 Tiger/Provan this C class motorhome is in very good condition, it has been lots of fun, easy to operate easy to get in and out of parks, it has a queen size over head bed, it sleeps 3, generator 98 Tiger by Provan, XL, 16 foot, 31 k mls, generator, fully self contained, garaged kept. Runs and drives great, excellent on gas, 4.3 liter engine, V6, all fiberglass, luggage rack, dash air, lots of photos. 702-210-7725 $11,500.00

suntinez

Explorer
Awesome price! I'm still suffering from Tiger withdrawals and I'll be in SF this weekend...
I'm betting that thing is sold within 24hrs. :drool:

I just was informed by another Tiger hunter that this deal IS too good to be true.

Same ad used in Las Vegas and he tried to buy it, but it turned out not to belong to the person selling it. Yah-huh. Sorry I posted it :(

sambot

Observer
1991 TIGER - PROVAN RV AWD - $8800 (Denver- Lowry)

Not mine, just posting it here.

http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/2912199535.html

NOW back on CL!

So now you can grab this hard to find AWD tiger RV.

This is a great little starter RV and easy to drive in ALL conditions. Fridge, heater, water all working.
I have used this rig as a bike racing camper for the last few seasons. It is awesome to take to bicycle races, ski races and cyclocross. Stay warm!

65K miles

Call me or text to come drive this unit. Even if it snows! It's AWD!!

Joe
(303)- Five Zero Six - Four 3 Eight 7
http://images.craigslist.org/5Z55F45H63G63M33J7c3kccc3e7ca0231122e.jpg
http://images.craigslist.org/5K55H75J93L93N63H4c3kb6733a18e0c31ac6.jpg
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL