Trying to figure out which trailer to buy - Family of 4

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

I am sure they are having some issues. I like the people behind the company, will be buying the owner's avionics for a STOL build I am planning. I have seen how they grew Dynon Avionics from experimental aircraft to a leader in certified avionics and have no doubt they will put the same work towards making this one worry free. But time will tell. One thing they have is a 2x PhD owning the company and guiding it's growth who has all the money they need to throw at the company. They also very much respond to user feedback in their other companies so thinking it would be similar.

As far as the weight, may be accurate dry since the entire body is T6 aluminum, but I have not personally weighed one to confirm.

Hey I did finally see a video of the chassis on the smaller Mammoth and it is tube steel and looks fairly beefy and heavier then say my aluminum chassis. Still baffled on how the TL is not heavier then mine and the owner was pulling the TL with a Wrangler. ..eek

Like I said before they seem to warranty a lot off problem like bent frames, leaks, windows falling out , aliment issues, condensation, pooly design hatches, rusting steel tounge box, aliment issues, no crossbar on Timbrens and gaskets that don't seal correctly.

Just curious on if they have a different crew that build thier airplanes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk