Tundra and a Raven

Super Doody

Explorer
Going to post up interior shots next week. 15K for the basic shell model, then you add what you want. Go to 4WC website and you can figure an exact price. I'm very happy with the quality of the camper and everyone at the factory.

Congrats on your camper. I'll be ordering my second FWC pretty soon.

I think you meant the base model which around $14.5K. The shell model is bare bone which is around $8K.

Tacovendor

Explorer
cost

Congrats on your camper. I'll be ordering my second FWC pretty soon.

I think you meant the base model which around $14.5K. The shell model is bare bone which is around $8K.
Yes, thanks for clarifying it. Great info on the new website and figuring cost is easy.

Tacovendor

Explorer
When the ABS system is compromised (broken wire) it CPU, takes it out and won't allow for it to be reactivated. I guess the engineers figured it would be better out than in?? The wire makes sure there is a synchronization between the front and rear wheels before engaging, thus reducing the chance of a bad engagement, thus causing a lock up or damage.

Tacovendor

Explorer
Reconfigured my dining area, removed the roll over couch and put a side dinette and different cushions. I like the way it turned out, and it's much more functional for my wife and I. The gel pillows and new cushions are custom. The PETT toilet fits perfect in the slot and doesn't rattle or move around.

Tacovendor

Explorer
I did the work myself. Can't make the rally, getting my bumpers and lights, so I'll be pretty busy for the next few weeks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater