TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

apimpdad

Been here for a couple days now. Here is my old Tundra and my new 4 door Tundra.

Old
100_1619.jpg

New
2012-04-29_15-35-56_862.jpg

Trail100

Observer
Kangaroo lake over the 4th
kangaroolake.jpg

Need the ladder extension thats on backorder, had to just make it work. :sombrero:

shmabs

Explorer
looks like a neat spot! I'm hoping to do some exploring in that area when i get back, specifically tamarack lake.

Mike

White Dog

New to this forum although I've followed the write-ups on the Portal for a while.

Just to add something from the center of Canada, here is my 2011 Tundra Double-Cab Extended box on the way back from picking up our new Fourwheel Camper Grandby in Calgary.

IMG_2481.jpg

The Tundra is pretty much stock at the moment except for Firestone RideRites and a bit of mud but lots of tweaks to come (baby steps!). Makes for a nice comfortable home for extended travels with the capability of backroads stuff whenever the urge presents (which is quite often actually).

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
On the road to Burgess Mine and the Salt Tram high in the Inyo Kern mountains taken last week of june 2012. The lizard was about 12" long and he had better traction then the tundra but he had lockers front and rear. Ha Ha.

Attachments

• Salt Tram cerro gordo57.JPG
    Salt Tram cerro gordo57.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Salt Tram cerro gordo37.JPG
    Salt Tram cerro gordo37.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 60
  • PIC_0600.JPG
    PIC_0600.JPG
    245.5 KB · Views: 62
  • PIC_0601.JPG
    PIC_0601.JPG
    240.7 KB · Views: 100
  • PIC_0747.JPG
    PIC_0747.JPG
    247.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Derek24

Explorer
Nice nice nice Tundra Borrego!! That is how I want my truck to look one of these days! How do you like the RCD?

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Thank you very much, I like the rcd lift very well thought out and pretty beasty. I put the lift on myself at home in the garage took 3 days to do it. The only thing I could not do was the bearing press work I do not have a 30 ton press. Floor jacks and jack stands were the ticket. It was some work but I know it was done right. When I took it to the shop to have the front end alined the guy ask who put the lift on, I kinda got nervous I said I did, quote you did an outstanding job nicely done. I think I have a picture file somewhere just have to find it. I did take alot of pictures while I was doing the work.

Derek24

Explorer
Picked up a light bar off of craigslist for $100 and bought a welder the same day and made up some mounts. First time welding so it was a fun project. Now I can finally put back on my HID's and see!

lightbar.jpg

Spahle

Observer
Just got my 04 Tundra to start building into the ultimate kayaking/camping rig. On the to do list are: over cab ladder rack, line-X spray in bed, off road lights on bumper and ladder rack, CO2 tank to air back up, Roof top tent and awning, fridge/freezer, shower, lockers....... That should keep me busy for a while.

IMG_0161.jpgIMG_2496 (1024x683).jpgIMG_2540 (1024x683).jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal