TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

MotoDave

Explorer
Trucks always look better with some dirt on them :)

2014-02-22%252013.54.14.jpg

MotoDave

Explorer
Looking good Dave....where was the picture taken?

Thanks. The stock minivan tires are holding up annoyingly well, but I think I will be pulling the trigger on some Toyo AT2's for the 17" rock warrior wheels I have this week finally.

Picture was taken in front of the 'Drive in Mine' (no clue if that'sd the real name) north of Lone Pine this past weekend. Somebody who shall remain nameless completed 50 orbits around the sun, celebrations were had.

CrewServed

"That" guy
Hey, I can crosspost into this thread! This is the War Wagon, my '05 Tundra AC. Build thread and spreadsheet of cost in my sig line.

I call these types of photos "selfies for my truck."
fgdwCJx.jpg

Rounding a corner on a shelf road in Big Sur, CA
dtI2zzM.jpg

All that work and money ain't worth spit unless I use the rig the way it was intended to be used.
8c19t3z.jpg

Big Sur is really pretty country.
uNrpdJP.jpg

CrewServed

"That" guy
Before modifications, I was getting about 15 mpg combined. It's down to 14 mpg now. Not a significant difference. The drop in mileage happened when I changed the bumper out.

Kya

Adventurer
uNrpdJP.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Fun looking trip, sweet set up! I like that bumper style. How do you think that bumper would do against a deer?

I just tagged two, on the same night 20 miles from each other. Now I'm looking for a stronger then stock replacement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk