TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

Shradicalwyo

Adventurer
Got new tires while I was home for a wedding last week. 265/75 KO2's.

bHGSEZN.jpg

River19

Observer
Here's a picture of mine from our trip this weekend. Just got 265/70/17 General Grabber AT2s installed. Super happy with them so far!
f9c96403761785363e2ce2612f718434.jpg

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk.

Nice looking rig, I've been running the AT2s for a few years and love them.......they are a good choice in that size for this rig.

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
3508p47.jpg

I have a 2wd and a long bed so I can't play too hard :smiley_drive:

Great picture. Like seeing a rare lumbering forest creature and realizing that it's not a myth! (lol)

Don't worry about playing hard enough for anyone but yourself. :beer:

blackwood

Adventurer
Great picture. Like seeing a rare lumbering forest creature and realizing that it's not a myth! (lol)

Don't worry about playing hard enough for anyone but yourself. :beer:

Yeah, these 8ft bed tundras are pretty rare. If I see another guy out there on an adventure with one, I'm definitely stopping the guy :)

I am planning a 1 month expedition-ish trip around the southwest in a few weeks, where ever the truck can't reach, I go by foot or mt bike :costumed-smiley-007

willnicks

single cab representin!

Here's mine. 2014 4x4 SR. Basically the no frills work truck, even has hand crank windows. Added some alloy wheels with 32" stock size tires. Fox 2.0 rear shocks and 2.5 front coil overs. EXP1 bumpers front/rear and a superwinch. Also added a James Baroud Grand Raid XXL tent mounted to four Frontrunner pick-up bed racks.

These pics are from a Mojave Rd trip last year.

IMG_8607.JPG

IMG_8609.JPG

IMG_8578.JPG

IMG_8617.JPG

IMG_8624.JPG

IMG_8658.JPG

theBullfrog125

Adventurer
Here's mine. 2014 4x4 SR. Basically the no frills work truck, even has hand crank windows. Added some alloy wheels with 32" stock size tires. Fox 2.0 rear shocks and 2.5 front coil overs. EXP1 bumpers front/rear and a superwinch. Also added a James Baroud Grand Raid XXL tent mounted to four Frontrunner pick-up bed racks.

These pics are from a Mojave Rd trip last year.

View attachment 303771

View attachment 303772

View attachment 303775

View attachment 303779

View attachment 303773

View attachment 303774

Sweet Tundy!! That's a nice rig ya got there sir :drool:

blackwood

Adventurer
A 2dr long bed is what I really need. My rear seats never get used. I would rather give up that extra interior cargo space to be able to park like a normal person. 8ft bed is a must though.

willnicks

A 2dr long bed is what I really need. My rear seats never get used. I would rather give up that extra interior cargo space to be able to park like a normal person. 8ft bed is a must though.

We like it a lot. The behind the seat space is pretty ample. You save a lot of money but give up some creature comforts being its a work truck. Like manual crank windows, which I prefer actually, and vinyl seating and rubber floors. But the vinyl seating is high quality I have to say, on par with BMW "pleather."

The 2000lb payload capacity is nice too. Weight adds up so quick if you sit down and really do the math.

Blender

Adventurer
Truck made its maiden voyage into the dirt today. Only issue was the gauge fuse. It needs a little tweaking here and there. I was mostly easy on it.

It's begging for a Benc front bumper
TITwm3yl.jpg

RZQ60Ssl.jpg

MomDN9Cl.jpg

okgPqpfl.jpg

not much bed space, but I don't really EXPO like most of you guys.

Camburg long travel/Icon coilovers/Light racing jounce
Deaver G57/Shackle flip/15" bed bob/Icon piggybacks

seanpistol

Explorer
My spare takes up a solid third of the bed. Behind the spare I pack up a large cooler, a big box full of camp gear and dry food, two camp chairs, a rolled-up inflatable kayak, oars, lifejackets, fishing gear, recovery gear, a grate for the fire, a chainsaw, some firewood, a shovel, a hi-lift and a camp table.

I've thought that if I ever bobbed the bed, I'd make a swingout for my full size spare and have at least the same amount of room in the bed that I do now.

Truck looks good. Definitely begging for that Benc bumper. Post a straight ahead and straight behind photo so I can see your glass and your stance. Please!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3