UJOR Build Thread

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
So are there any stiffening ribs or added to the top of the skid before final install to add strength or is it just a flat plate on top as well? Whats the thickness of the skid?

Last edited:

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
So are there any stiffening ribs or added to the top of the skid before final install to add strength or is it just a flat plate on top as well? Whats the thickness of the skid?

The skid is 1/4 aluminum, and it has 90 degree bend at the front & rear to add strength.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
No plans to sell it, but I can certainly make one for you! It's an off the shelf billet grille that I PC'd, send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks--

robert

Expedition Leader
Very nice.

I've been looking for a clean E series with a 7.3 and dual doors on the side for a while now. Everything I've managed to find so far has been clapped out, had a sliding door or been a passenger style. :(

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
They can be hard to find, as you know. But they do turn up from time to time, don't give up!

On another note..... I'll be starting my drive to CA tomorrow, so I may or may not be posting. I can still be reached by email or phone.

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
When I was looking I was finding Cargo's but no Passenger (Club Wagon) models that I wanted. One finally popped up - you'll find what you're looking for, patience is key!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Here's a sneak peak..... 09 E350, 4" lift.

600_pappas1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp