UJOR Build Thread

Gvan

Observer
Hey Chris thanks for the conversion parts, the ride in Vanaconda all of your help and advice and for the picture post of my new van. I am very glad I decided to drive down there. It was great to meet you and see the shop and such, very impressive. I made it back all up about 3500 miles and no problems, well I did stop have have the tires rebalanced after a few hours that first day after I left your place. I am looking forward to installing the parts I got from you and plan to start at least the rear skid system and hangers and such in a few weeks. I am going to do some general cleaning and checking of the van before I start doing the conversion.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Hey Chris thanks for the conversion parts, the ride in Vanaconda all of your help and advice and for the picture post of my new van. I am very glad I decided to drive down there. It was great to meet you and see the shop and such, very impressive. I made it back all up about 3500 miles and no problems, well I did stop have have the tires rebalanced after a few hours that first day after I left your place. I am looking forward to installing the parts I got from you and plan to start at least the rear skid system and hangers and such in a few weeks. I am going to do some general cleaning and checking of the van before I start doing the conversion.

My pleasure! Glad you came down, it was a pleasure having you. And thanks for the helping hand! Can't wait to see the van come together.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I'll post a trip report from my OBX adventure asap. For now, here are some other things I've been working on....

I revised my FS001 upper shock mounts, they're now lower profile & mount tighter to the coil bucket. The lower profile allows a longer front shock, which is nice on the 4" kits. As always, in stock & ready to rock.

600_FS001_new.JPG

The HS001's are in production, I made a small run to get them going.

600_HS001.JPG

And here is the 1st pic of my next build! It's a super nice van, the owner spent 3 months tracking it down. 08 E350 window RB, 6.0. 8" lift on 37s!!

600_Bart_Van1.JPG

On top of all this, I have a 2010 Quigley coming to the shop in a few weeks, I'll be giving it a slight altitude adjustment. :)

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I wanted the ARB 8', but could only get the 6' before the trip. Setup is pretty simple, would be easier if my van was lower!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
A different type of visitor today at the shop.---

IMG_1312.JPG

Swapping the mufflers for some SVT units. Quite a difference, they sound great.

IMG_1313.JPG

And tonight there will be a new addition to the UJOR family!! It won't arrive until late, so I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Loopie

Adventurer
A friend picked up the new 5ltr Mustang with the brake/wheel pkg last summer...such a nice car!:drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk