Vagabond Outdoors Drifter

You all must have Zen like patience!

It was hard for me to wait the ~8 whole days it took after I decided I wanted my AluCab Canopy Camper for it to be shipped across the country to where I live.
I wish it was patience. I feel more like the paying end of a hostage situation.

When people order bumpers /skids and then whine about the 3 months it takes to weld I lauuugh and lauuugh.

czukie

I put deposit down ($6705) back in Oct 2020 for the Nomad it's been over 2 years, haven't heard anything back from them. I requested to cancel the order, no reply... Tacoma World locked out all the threads about Vagabond, so I am here.
Welcome! Based on the spreadsheet, the going rate is about 33-36 months….so you’re basically 2/3 of the way there!! Yay?

Last edited:

reaper229

I put deposit down ($6705) back in Oct 2020 for the Nomad it's been over 2 years, haven't heard anything back from them. I requested to cancel the order, no reply... Tacoma World locked out all the threads about Vagabond, so I am here.
2 years FFS call them and ask for full refund and if they don't want sue them... that's 6700 that's not only a small 500 deposit...wow I can't believe 2 years

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

McOFFROAD

If anyone is interested I am thinking of selling my spot VO-195. Base grey powder coat, driver and passenger sliding window. Told its "expected to be received from laser jet" same story for a while now. DM if interested.

czukie

I never seen those latches before. Is that the new style?

I believe the lid is on backwards (since the canvas is m.i.a.) and what you see are the hinges that will be along the front.

If anyone is interested I am thinking of selling my spot VO-195. Base grey powder coat, driver and passenger sliding window. Told its "expected to be received from laser jet" same story for a while now. DM if interested.

Good luck, I’ve been trying to sell #193 for what I paid for it, no mark up, for several months now.

McOFFROAD

I believe the lid is on backwards (since the canvas is m.i.a.) and what you see are the hinges that will be along the front.

Good luck, I’ve been trying to sell #193 for what I paid for it, no mark up, for several months now.
and I assume same boat of no responses on requests for money back?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven