Van Shopping... '08 E-350 Super Duty Ext. Cargo?

Highball

Hello all! I'm currently on the hunt for a good cargo van to do a home build on. One that caught my eye is an '08 E-350 Super Duty Ext. cargo van with V-10, 5 speed auto, 3.73 at the rear. Under 59K miles...

So, I'm wondering if anyone could offer some info on what to look out for on this particular van? I've had a couple of Chevy vans in the past that were used for camping... not at all cut in with Ford. Any and all info you can shoot my way would be greatly appreciated! Thinking of taking a look at it tomorrow...

taylor3633

Observer
Love my 99 V10 EB 4x4 Sportsmobile! I had a 7.3 diesel and couldn't be happier with the transition to gas. If the price is right I would snatch it up... they don't make them everyday!

Fujisan USA

I have a 2014 e350 RB V10 4x4, same transmission and diff as the one you mentioned. It's a seriously capable beast of a truck. Much more power than the v8. Fuel economy is lousy though so range may be a consideration depending on your camping plans. I'd go for the v10 though, crazy hard to find one these days in without all the windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highball

Thanks for the feedback taylor and Fujisan. I did a bit more homework since my initial post, and ended up pulling the trigger on it earlier today. Time to get started on the build!

:rockon:

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I loved the 6.8 V10 when 5 Star Tuning massaged it, too fast for a vehicle that size LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk