VMI Offroad OX custom build for DefconBrix

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Side profile

I will have a side entry door added to both sides on stage 2 of this build that will be powder coated black along with the top lid.

vmi_2.1.jpg

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
I wanted to pick up the trailer in the middle of the build so I could take it out and use it for a couple months so I could figure out all that I will be adding and be needing…

So for now, I have added some 2x2 rubber flooring pads from Home Depot to cover the floor until my custom CargoGlide is finished.

A forward bulkhead will be added on stage 2 that will house a fridge on one side and the other side is still be determined.

IMG_5099.jpg

IMG_5100.jpg

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Moab for the Easter Jeep Safari

* my Max Coupler hitch has not came in yet so I was forced to run the 2" ball and I was amazed at how well it performed! I thought for sure a few times it was done for.

IMG_5141.jpg

IMG_5156.jpg

IMG_5161.jpg

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
I finally made the trip down to St. George UT to see the crew at CargoGlide and got the BRAND NEW CG600XL low profile slide installed on top of my TruckVault in the Truck and inside the trailer!

No more crawling into the bed or doing the long struggled reach to grab anything that might be hanging out in the back of the truck or trailer. Easy Breezy from now on!

IMG_5378.jpg

IMG_5379.jpg

IMG_5380.jpg

IMG_5381.jpg

and just a random shot from last weekend in Montana:

IMG_5581.jpg

ericvs

Nice dude. Just get those bikes on the truck like we talked about.
Hurry up with those side doors too will ya!
Also, think about adding the reverse lights to the ox, makes such a difference!
Sweet.

steelheadbum

Adventurer
Bro needs to be blacked out!! What was the final price of the trailer?
Buck

The Redneck Mexican
2002 E350 7.3 PSD 4x4 8inch lift pop top conversion....

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Nice dude. Just get those bikes on the truck like we talked about.
Hurry up with those side doors too will ya!
Also, think about adding the reverse lights to the ox, makes such a difference!
Sweet.

The TufRack company I tried getting ahold of for 2 weeks straight, numerous emails and voicemails. Finally got an email response saying I would soon be able to buy them from one of their distributors... it was actually a horrible experience and made me not want to promote them in anyway.

The side doors are needed bad for sure! I am hoping to have the rest of the items to finish the trailer within the next month or two so I can bring it back up to WA to be completed :D

Bro needs to be blacked out!! What was the final price of the trailer?
Buck

The Redneck Mexican
2002 E350 7.3 PSD 4x4 8inch lift pop top conversion....

I don't know a final price yet because I am still in the process of building it but when I am done it will likely be over $20k.

I don't want to black it all out because then it looks like any other heavy steel trailer. I like the aluminum to pop.
I am however powder coating the lid, side doors and rear door black soon so just the base of the trailer will be aluminum.

I just line-X'd the fenders black also :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3