w0mps WJ Build Thread

Wobyschall

Your WJ has definitely given me serious motivation to get mine going/done! All of your work looks extremely clean and well done! I am probably going to have to steal some of your ideas in the near future! Well done and keep it up!

This WJ is almost exactly what I want my newly purchased WJ to be like when it's done! Bookmarked for future reference and thank you for going to all the trouble to document everything including the contents of your boxes in the back. It's simply perfect!

W0mps

Adventurer
Upgraded all of my interior lights to a Cool White 6000K LED. I took a couple pictures but they do absolutely no justice, however I highly recommend the mod if anyone is considering!

Last edited:

W0mps

Adventurer
Do you have any issues with them flickering? The only issue I have so far, which you may not even have this option, is the front door courtesy lights flicking as they dim off. Every other light in the truck dims fine. Also, I was unable to fit one in the ashtray mount.

nitromud

First of all, I just went through your whole build and nice WJ. I saw that when you installed the 4" IRO springs you got a total of 6"of lift, has the lift settled any since then?

W0mps

Adventurer
First of all, I just went through your whole build and nice WJ. I saw that when you installed the 4" IRO springs you got a total of 6"of lift, has the lift settled any since then?

Yes, it has. I'm sitting at around 5.5" in the rear and 5" in the front last I checked. It could have settled even more since then, it's been awhile since I checked. Thanks for the compliment!

W0mps

Adventurer
Parked next to an unusual sight tonight at dinner. :smiley_drive:

02WJ229.jpg

paroxysym

Adventurer
awesome build dude, love seeing modded grand cherokees.

also love the fact you stock with the OEM wheels... didnt go to something boring or unoriginal like a steel wheel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad