What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Added a M101 CDN2 to accompany my rig. :)
ebe3yty8.jpg

Any more 0f these in Alberta? and for what price?

Beamer: check kijiji medicine hat... someone already has one 'converted' for camping use - kitchen box, power inverter, etc.
http://goo.gl/tFZ3TJ

I'm tempted to look at it - just not sure when I'd be down that way next.

I saw that one the other day, nice setup for sure! I've always wanted to build my own trailer, and match it to my JK build. I'm sure that m101 will sell..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Septu

Explorer
Had some fun lastnight (well not really - wiring is a pain in the ***). But wired up my new lights. Wasn't happy with my old ones (POS cheapies), so found some used on the forums a while back. Figured before I head to Alaska on Friday that I should get her done.

50w LF HIDs. I love the look compared to the smaller lights I had before. I think they just fill things out so much better.
10423854_10152149441842595_8616153175755338628_n.jpg

When I attempted to install my grab handle the first time around, it got hungup on my sPOD wiring and I snapped the bolt. Had that drilled out a few weeks ago, so installed that as well. Has a RAM ball mount on the inside. Is very solid.

10509696_10152149442982595_5891434291656250419_n.jpg

13851_10152149442532595_6357397096371497339_n.jpg

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Had some fun lastnight (well not really - wiring is a pain in the ***). But wired up my new lights. Wasn't happy with my old ones (POS cheapies), so found some used on the forums a while back. Figured before I head to Alaska on Friday that I should get her done.

50w LF HIDs. I love the look compared to the smaller lights I had before. I think they just fill things out so much better.
10423854_10152149441842595_8616153175755338628_n.jpg

photo (4).jpg

If you turn yours on and I turn mine on during a dark night...we'll see each other...lol

Septu

Explorer
Nice. Who makes the handle?

Carolina Metal Masters.
http://www.carolinametalmasters.com/products/cmm-jk-billet-front-grab-handles

Not cheap, but very solid. I'd buy them again without a thought. And they have great customer service. I emailed them about buying another bolt after breaking mine (all my fault and admitted that). They clarified which one I broke, then I forgot about it for a few weeks... Must have been 3 weeks when I remembered about it, and figured I'd send them another email giving them **** about getting me a quote for the part and shipping (which is what I'd asked for). On my way home where I was going to give them a hard time, I checked my mail... and low and behold there was a package from them. They'd sent the replacement part and shipped it for free!

If they make anything else (I already have their grab bar - I use it to mount my Nexus tablet), I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. Very nice, high quality products. And made in the US (much prefer buying from someone who manufactures things in North America than in China).

If you turn yours on and I turn mine on during a dark night...we'll see each other...lol

We'll have to wait a while... it doesn't really get dark at night yet.

SiliconTi

Stuck in the Mud
Repairs after exploring Maine mountains this weekend. So far I fixed the steering stabilizer that fell off, the second battery charging solenoid, trouble-shot the rear winch not working (failed solenoid) and made a list of others things to look after. Gotta pay to play...

bluehash

Adventurer
I was up in North Maine Woods over the weekend. Travelled from MA and back.. a total of ~1000 miles.

oH6XdEMl.jpg

QSHvxUjl.jpg

Time to clean her up:

T71dne6l.jpg

I need to go through 2 more washes to get all the gunk out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal