What did you do to your Mitsubishi today?

plh

Explorer
Finally replaced the rear subwoofer in the 2005 and jumpered the terminals where I pulled the accessory power relay so the sockets in the cubby and very rear are always "on"

Marutuk

KK6WFB
There were two more gen 3's (2004 or newer), but there wasn't any space on the main parking lot anymore when they showed up. There was also one gen 3 that belonged to an employee.

JBThompson

Adventurer
This afternoon I'm replacing some brake lines. I had a line let go on me Saturday so it's a good time to replace all the rusty stuff.

bikerjosh

Explorer
Cut a relief in my re-enforced mid skid plate to clear front diff cover. Still hanging up on something??? My HF angle grinder has pretty much ************************ after 4 years. Not a bad run for <$20.:sombrero:

nckwltn

Explorer
Finally replaced the rear subwoofer in the 2005 and jumpered the terminals where I pulled the accessory power relay so the sockets in the cubby and very rear are always "on"
This sounds like a nice mod... Wonder if it works for 2.5 gen

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
Cut a relief in my re-enforced mid skid plate to clear front diff cover. Still hanging up on something??? My HF angle grinder has pretty much ************************ after 4 years. Not a bad run for <$20.:sombrero:

Welded up and installed mounting brackets on the front cross member for the skid plate I'm building. Did the front one (engine) last year; this one covers the transmission. Sourced a sweet piece of aluminum plate for it at the metal recycling place this afternoon. Cut out the five overbuilt and way too heavy crossbars in the roof rack I made last year and welded in 3/4" conduit in their place, saving a bunch of weight. Finished just as my gas bottle was hitting the bottom of the gauge...perfect timing.

FullMonte

Adventurer
There were two more gen 3's (2004 or newer), but there wasn't any space on the main parking lot anymore when they showed up. There was also one gen 3 that belonged to an employee.
I always wondered if they had any vendors out there for Montys.. Did you feel like going there was a complete waste?

BOPOH

Explorer
I changed gear oil in front and rear diffs of the montero, engine oil in lancer, shopped for fuel pump for montero sport($260 and up)

kbahus

Adventurer
Wired in my latest Clist find, just need to figure out how to secure it and where. This model has no tie down points which is kind of a bigger issue than I anticipated, but I can't really complain.

Attachments

• 20150718_163206.jpg
    20150718_163206.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 23

BOPOH

Explorer
Wired in my latest Clist find, just need to figure out how to secure it and where. This model has no tie down points which is kind of a bigger issue than I anticipated, but I can't really complain.

Just bolt down L brackets, or heavy duty Velcro

bikerjosh

Explorer
Finished painting my re-enforced skids. Just waiting for the paint to cure before bolting them up.
skids_zpsbtgqp8hi.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater