what happened to Sierra4x4 trailer tread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnainny

Observer
Update

Well the trailer was shipped from Chris and is on its way. I have to be fare in the fact that when I ordered the trailer from Chris I asked him how much for shipping and he told me that it would be around 1,000. Well when the time came to have it shipped the quotes that both Chris and I got were 1600 to 3500. I was able to make arraingments to have it shipped for 1,700 and had it shipped to my wife works because they have a loading dock. Chris has said that he would chip in 700 to help with the shipping costs.

Robert Bills

Explorer
Originally Posted by Black_ZJ
You really ought to look up the difference between simply complaining and defamation. . . .

Keyboard Lawyers? LOL

Not me. I simply googled "defamation" as instructed and posted the first entry I found. You can draw your own conclusions whether or not the statements by certain posters here are defamatory.

My personal opinion is that those who have never done business with the company in question, but are quick to castigate the owner without any personal knowledge of the facts, should put a sock in it. On the other hand, those who have done business with the company should feel free to post their experiences both good and bad.

Robert Bills

Explorer
Well the trailer was shipped from Chris and is on its way. I have to be fare in the fact that when I ordered the trailer from Chris I asked him how much for shipping and he told me that it would be around 1,000. Well when the time came to have it shipped the quotes that both Chris and I got were 1600 to 3500. I was able to make arraingments to have it shipped for 1,700 and had it shipped to my wife works because they have a loading dock. Chris has said that he would chip in 700 to help with the shipping costs.

Sounds to me like Chris honored his original quote. Aside from the lack of communication and unexplained delays, it appears that he has now performed his obligtions under the contract. I, for one, am happy for both buyer and seller.

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
(snip)...he told me that it would be around 1,000...(snip)...I was able to make arraingments to have it shipped for 1,700...(snip)...Chris has said that he would chip in 700 to help with the shipping costs.

First stand up thing I've seen him do so far. Good on you Chris.

Glad your trailer is on its way to you and please post pics of it in use and all dirtied up!

KA5IVR

Observer
On the other hand, those who have done business with the company should feel free to post their experiences both good and bad.

We did in the prior threads and all of the HATERS went nuts when someone actually had a good experience with Sierra 4x4.

I hope Chris sues every one of them (non-customers), but they probably don't have anything worth taking beside the 2-bit computer they hide behind!

But let's see how John and the few others having to wait feel about their Trailer once the trailers arrive and they have a chance to check them out and use them a few times. Hopefully the will post some photos.

Woods

Explorer
Another sweeping judgement. If you care to criticize someone, make sure you state who it is. When you state "the Haters", it's as if your hiding behind your own statement.

I've been critical of how Chris runs his business. Does that make me a hater?

We did in the prior threads and all of the HATERS went nuts when someone actually had a good experience with Sierra 4x4.

I hope Chris sues every one of them (non-customers), but they probably don't have anything worth taking beside the 2-bit computer they hide behind!

But let's see how John and the few others having to wait feel about their Trailer once the trailers arrive and they have a chance to check them out and use them a few times. Hopefully the will post some photos.

KA5IVR

Observer
I'm not hiding behind anything. Ray Charles could see who the "Haters" are in the previous threads. Stop being a instigating ***.

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Give me a break.....just cause he's you're superman doesn't mean we're haters......just means that in my option he's not the smartest boy in school. I feel he treated his customers poorly. I also feel there's more to this than appears on the surface. For that I should get a bunch of crap? I'm sure that sometime soon I'll see the light.
Ill tell you what I think....I think he 'finally' did the right thing.
He gave the poor guy and his very patient wife (all the while holding their money) their trailer and altho I'm sure they will love it there will aways be a sour taste. And that's too bad because it should have been a fun experience!
You think I should be sued? Well get in line buddy!!!
O and one more thing...Chris was and is a very lucky camper.....his clients seem to be very nice people ...... I would have gone stark raving mad. Been at his door so we could talk about it.
I applaud his customers...wow.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater