Your Bikes

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
Bianchi Volpe
b01tr6.jpg

b02ku6.jpg

b03tx4.jpg

I've since added a rack and a set of Ortlieb panniers.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
great thread

here's the attached garage. Houses the bikes, the Fiancee's Murano, and the foosball table, as oppossed to the unattached garage which houses the 13 kayaks, and three sets of wheels and tires.

My favs: Stinky Deluxe
Dawg Primo
Felt 65

(Yes, thats an old futon frame turned into a bike rack, just gotta router it out for the 2.3's and up)

Last edited:

T.Low

Expedition Leader
Incase there is anyone on the planet that doesn't know what a Kona Stinky Deluxe and Kona Dawg Primo are.

And the old Miyata (hanging on the wall in previous post) is great for a shuttle bike; drop the boats at the river put-in, drive Astro van to the take-out and leave it there with cooler of take-out brew, ride Miyata back to put-in and throw it into bushes to be picked up later, jump in boat and paddle white water down to Astro van and the cooler of take-out brew, and try not to forget to drive back up to pick up the Miyata.

Last edited:

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Here are mine

The Mountain ride
IMG_9077.jpg

The commuter
IMG_9687.jpg

Bad Weather Commuter
IMG_9703.jpg

Bikes not pictured are my Single Speed (Trek 6500) and my 2 vintage cruisers.

MaddBaggins

Explorer
Been riding one bike or another for 25 years. Started with freestyling in the 80's I had a Redline, Haro, GT, and General RL Osborne Pro. Gots lots of scars to show for that time period. Used to love street riding mostly, but 1/2 pipe was always fun.
Got into Mountain and road. Had Schwinn and Cannondale. Joined the Navy and forgot about bikes for a while.
Got Another GT mountain bike while in the Navy. Used to ride it all over when we pulled into port.
Sold that one about 7 years ago and bought a Cannondale mountain bike. Sold that one about 2 years ago and bought a GT mountain bike 2 weeks ago.

So my new ride is a 2007 GT Avalanche 3.0 disc.

Ivan

Lost in Space
Thought I might make my first post here after lurking for quite a bit.

I just bought a Peugeot "Crazy Horse" today for $25, and I am now in the process of finding out a bit more about it. What I've found out so far is that it's pretty much the same model as the "City Express", and I am now in the process of finding out if it's the French or Canadian model.

I've been meaning to get back to cycling for quite a while, and I was originally planning on buying something in the $500-$1000 range but after browsing vwvagabond.com I remembered that it's not about the bike, it's about getting out there and riding.

And so now here I am, lol.

It needs to be cleaned up a bit, but other than that it rides just fine. Plus, it already has a rear rack on it :jumping:

It looks almost exactly like this:

bluepeugeotrev3.jpg

but the rack's a bit rusty-ish, I just broke off the front reflector a minute ago :xxrotflma, and the decal says crazy horse instead of city express.

I'll post a pic of mine as soon as I get some batteries for my camera.

And back to lurking...

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
bike-fun-happy-happy.jpg

This is my Gary Fisher Mamba. I've had it nearly 6 or 7 years and I still love it. It is kind of heavy and doesn't have disc breaks, but it still does what it is suppose to do. This is going to get a lot more miles on it his summer since gas is so pricey. I need to get some decent panniers though.

TeleScooby

Adventurer
Don't have any pictures of the past rides...but there have been a few...currently (after breaking my mtn bike two summers ago) I only have one ride:

IMG_0559.jpg

Kona Jake, set up with Panaracer touring tires, fenders, etc...for commuting. As soon as the rain:sunny ration slides a little more towards the sunny side I'll take off the fenders, rack, and lights and run my clamp-on rack for commuting so I can run it bare the rest of the time...

T.Low

Expedition Leader
Jake

Ya gotta love the Jake. Its a versatile bike.

Being in Bellingham, I meet all these people that bike commute in Seattle, and all I got to say is, Brother, you got Big Kajonies! Via Con Dios.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Not my bike, but by chance we got to ride some Yeti's on sunday. Nothing like riding a 6,000 plus bike for the day. Lots of fun and really confidence inspiring!
Lucky their trailer had gotten a flat and they had to stay in town!
IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

TeleScooby

Adventurer
T.Low said:
Ya gotta love the Jake. Its a versatile bike.

Being in Bellingham, I meet all these people that bike commute in Seattle, and all I got to say is, Brother, you got Big Kajonies! Via Con Dios.

Meh, not too bad really...but then it's the only place I've ever commuted, so I really don't know.

Now, if the drivers would kindly remove their skulls from their arses, we'd get along just peachy...;)

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
Riverfever,

That Orbea is hideous. What a pile of junk. I can't believe you admit to owning that clunker.

It will be okay. I'm here to help. Just box that thing up and send it to me and we'll pretend you never owned it.:bike_rider:

Just foolin'. I don't lust after many bikes, but that is one of them.

riverfever

Adventurer
Flounder said:
Riverfever,

That Orbea is hideous. What a pile of junk. I can't believe you admit to owning that clunker.

It will be okay. I'm here to help. Just box that thing up and send it to me and we'll pretend you never owned it.:bike_rider:

Just foolin'. I don't lust after many bikes, but that is one of them.

I know...I know. I actually wanted the black Lanza but then I made a last minute decision to go with the Alma and I really like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater