1987 4Runner- Expedition Build Up.

corax

Explorer
So, collective thinkers... how much do you think I could sell this truck for?

It depends on how quick you want to sell it and the condition of the body. Is there any body rust in the wheel wells? If it's clean and in good/excellent shape you might be able to get $5000 from the right person. The key is to market it properly and then wait until someone interested in what you did finds it. From a straight "blue book" point of view, I'd be disappointed with anything less than $3k

You are a fickle, fickle man!

I've just come to the realization that one of these:

7453060044_large.jpg

....would suit us better than 4runner or cruiser.....

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
I've just come to the realization that one of these:

7453060044_large.jpg

....would suit us better than 4runner or cruiser.....

Funny. Tom's been telling you that for two years... but I don't think you will ever get ewough out of that 4Runner to offset what you have into it.

CA-RJ

Expo Approved™
$5k puts you into 3rd gen 4Runner territory. If you list it on autotrader, you won't get any bites at $5k. It's got 300k miles on it which is going to further reduce its value. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice truck, but not $5k nice.

$5k puts you into 3rd gen 4Runner territory. If you list it on autotrader, you won't get any bites at $5k. It's got 300k miles on it which is going to further reduce its value. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice truck, but not $5k nice.

3rd gen 4runners are glorified Dallas soccer mom cars....

and 5k will get me the truck above plus half its mods. :O)

Last edited:

Whitey

Adventurer
The 4Runner has a salvage title right? If so I'm guessing $1200-1500 tops. If not I'd say $3000 is acheivable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears