2007 Tahoe Build - It Continues!

Desert Dan

Explorer
The Defender rack works well you may get some wind noise went empty.
A fairing in frint may help

Want a free locker?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GM Widens Recall of 2011 Trucks and SUVs

Just the Facts:

GM is expanding a recall of some 2011 trucks and SUVs, including the 2011 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon, to fix a problem that could cause the vehicle's rear axles to lock.
The recall now includes 26,751 vehicles.
GM is telling owners not to drive the vehicles until the axle pin is replaced.

http://www.insideline.com/chevrolet/colorado/2011/gm-widens-recall-of-2011-trucks-and-suvs.html

Silverado

Adventurer
Here's the Border Patrol solution for snagging front bumpers :coffeedrink:

Should be easy to trim along the bodyline with a sharp Stanley razor knife and some blue painter's tape.

3217521880_0670cc68eb.jpg

Last edited:

TKSC01

Adventurer
Man...and I thought I liked the onld Tahoes...this truck is SWEET...and I am a Ford guy...I hope I dont loose my membership!

bmxdannyo

Adventurer
ok guys i got a question, i go to to the airport quiet a bit. for those with roof racks with lights, do yall have problems fitting into parking garages?

Desert Dan: although i would love one, i dont have time to take apart the rear at the time. Thanks though!

TKSC01

Adventurer
Parking Garages

The clearance height of my parking garage at work os 6' 10" and the antenna hits as I go in every morning. And that is my STOCK Bronco.

TKSC01

Adventurer
Have you considered.....

an SAS conversion? I dont believe you NEED it but man that would be amazing!

Silverado

Adventurer
iv heard that the more recent hoes have a 6 speed auto option, but thats just a myth to me, as is the 6 speed allison:drool:

2009+ have a 6L85 6 speed auto made by GM Hydramatic, not Allison. Optional on earlier 6.0 VortecMax trucks/SUVs and standard with all 2007+Denali and Escalades with the 6.2.

bmxdannyo

Adventurer
I got my light bar put on last night, I wont have time to put the lights on until Friday. Its an n-fab light bar. The "no drilling required" is not necessarily true haha.

IMAG0102-1.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior