A Sucker Born Every Minute

Outback

Explorer
Someone just got bit by the "Trailer Bug"! :wings: Sucker! I love the photo shopped Toyota conversion. Go with that! Same rims and tires. Modified rear toy bumper, white paint ect ect. Welcome to the Trailer Club!:coffeedrink: :victory:

dzzz

I would do it updated retro. Keep the orange, and do orange/red highlights inside with an otherwise neutral decor.
There's enough white and beige in the world. The designer of this trailer was talented. It's possible to do an updated look without wiping out his intention.

richard cabesa

Adventurer
The orange is a point of contention around the house.

The Mrs says it stays.

I don't really have a problem with it outside but I do have a problem with the solid orange drapes inside. They kind of give the interior a sick orange glow instead of brightening it up.

Lots of other work to do before we get to that.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
I remember when you posted the ad way back when. I thought it was a cool trailer then too.
I can see the curtains doing that. I'm not fan of orange overall, but I do like the exterior contrast.

Bringing it to the M-n-G? You're not likely to tear the bottom out of it there!

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
That thing is too cool. Like others have said keep it retro as possible looking, just put some bigger tires on it and do what needs to be done to make them fit properly and then spend your time tricking out the inside.

Nice find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan