AT's new trailers

Casper

Adventurer
I have 90% of the Teardrop pricing done. I'm waiting on pricing on the roof rack, awning, and water tank. I'm expecting to post the pricing tomorrow.
Ok, it's past "tomorrow".......:littlefriend:

Casper
:smiley_drive:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Ok, it's past "tomorrow".......:littlefriend:

Casper
:smiley_drive:

Yes......., but you're never too late for tomorrow.

A few issues to work out with the costing spread sheet. As we are all in different locations getting the problem ironed out takes a little time.

Should have it by tomorrow :)

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Reminds me of a sign I once saw permanently mounted to the wall in a Mexican cantina, "Free Beer Tomorrow."
Which reminds me of an old local band that called themselves "FREE BEER". They were OK, but boy did they draw a crowd!

And that has nothing to do with the thread!

I'm curious to know how far out of my budget these trailers will be. :)

Last edited:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
OK, tomorrow.

The issue is that we have combined two excel sheets to form the costing rubric. While all seemed good on the surface as we examined the fine details we realized there were some formula errors, and some errors on how labor was being calculated.

I know you are not cutting me any slack right now, but it looks like I'm saving you all a few $.

Burning the midnight oil trying to get this worked out.

red_5

Adventurer
Cool.

We've shifted gears from the Horizon to a Teardrop with a future RTT.

We got to see a RTT/trailer setup in person a little while back and the Mrs. was pretty adamant that it was a no-go with the baby vs. ladder....

So we drove 200 miles last weekend to a place that stocks teardrops (built by SC teardrops as it turned out) to try a couple on for size. I'd never have considered a teardrop before this, but it was a good fit for us and got the thumbs up from the boss... lol.

The only thing that kept us from dragging one home was the prospect of an off-road version with AT's chassis/suspension.

red_5

Adventurer
American River Sales in Auburn.

We were looking at the 'American Teardrops' and I noticed that it said something to the effect of mfg by S C Teardrops which triggered the memory that AT was collaborating with SoCal Teardrops on their trailer.

Specifically, the trailer we really liked was the Falcon Elite which of course was the most expensive unit on the lot. It looks suspiciously like the SC Sierra trailer. The guy we talked to mentioned they were made in So Cal for him, though he didn't specifically say by who.

I'm hoping that the finalized dimensions of the AT trailer will be close dimensionally because we really need the space.

Can you tell we liked it?

:sombrero:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan