I'm BACK!!! 2023 F-250 Tremor build

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I am a few hundred shekels poorer today after having the oil, fuel filters and air filters changed this morning. Currently sitting at 12,200 on the ODO as of today. If the stars align and @Kingsize24 I can get together next I just might finally get around to installing the factory Warn winch.
12,200 already? Wow, you've been getting some good use out of that truck!

Mind you, I guess I am about to hit 40K miles on the '22 in picked up in May of '22....

Tex68w

Beach Bum
You're a busy guy!

Small potatoes compared to some. My sister lives on a farm outside of the larger town where they send the kids to school, shop, do their activities etc. and she's consistently at 40-50K miles a year. Guys who hot shot for the oil field will have two year old trucks with 200K+ miles. I'd love to get it down to 15K miles or less per year on each vehicle but at the moment that's just a pipe dream.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I finally got around to messing with this factory winch install. Just doing some prepping before I plan to tackle the install early next week.

pWXIFG6.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
This install while neat and clean, is an absolute PITA. I took my time working on it off and on over the course of a day and half. It really should be done with two guys but I am stubborn and did it on my own. I understand now why they charge nearly $2K for this install at the dealer and while I am glad to have saved that coin I think I would opt for it from the factory to be installed by the dealer when it arrives and have it all wrapped into the final cost of the truck if I had to do it over again.

lnnLG9e.jpg

IrSYL7C.jpg

yyBbFPo.jpg

J2tNjfe.jpg

gBCUorz.jpg

MQ36iHX.jpg

7CN8Gu7.jpg

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Seeing those pictures makes me really happy i elected to have mine installed by the dealer. You said 2K for the install. On the factory order it was $3855 installed, so you were able to get all the parts for under $2K?

Winch kit was $2200 shipped, so $1700 in install if you break it down. Nice handle btw, huge Seinfeld fan myself, I even go by Mister Bevilaqua on some forums lol.

eE8zuQt.jpg

vEJmgYL.jpg

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
This install while neat and clean, is an absolute PITA. I took my time working on it off and on over the course of a day and half. It really should be done with two guys but I am stubborn and did it on my own. I understand now why they charge nearly $2K for this install at the dealer and while I am glad to have saved that coin I think I would opt for it from the factory to be installed by the dealer when it arrives and have it all wrapped into the final cost of the truck if I had to do it over again.

lnnLG9e.jpg

IrSYL7C.jpg

yyBbFPo.jpg

J2tNjfe.jpg

gBCUorz.jpg

MQ36iHX.jpg

7CN8Gu7.jpg
I love how tidy that looks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member