Pics of your VAN! Post up!

bdog1

Adventurer
Should have said East of Caravelle. I was on my way to St. George SP. Nice spot if your ok with the limitations of campgrounds. You can get a beach driving permit there for $6. Like five miles of beach, it's on my list for the next visit there. I'm sure there's rules that apply. :)

Sent by wing, prayer & ATT

Butch1979

Family Adventurer
2007 Sprinter Van (Morehead Design Lab)

We recently transitioned to this 2007 Sprinter Van tricked out by Morehead Design Labs. The van provides copious amounts of space for gear and has everything we need except a bathroom. Tons more pics/video where these came from.

UAV.jpg

FIXED.jpg

Firesong

zenebysy.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Delica L400 with 4m40 diesel pulling our Kamparoo trailer. 4 kids and a wife :)

VanDam

New here so I'll post up my van. 2003 E-350 7.3L Powerstroke, Quigley conversion, 4" exhaust, BD exhaust break and torq loc, DIY camper conversion and solar installed by previous owner.

Cooking indoors only when weather is bad. Set up works well in a pinch.

The van now also has bushwacker flares, and four 6" lights up front oh and new curtains.

bdog1

Adventurer
Merry Christmas from Florida
hyvydajy.jpg
everyone. Hope you all get a little extra time to enjoy the season.

Sent by wing, prayer & ATT

Butch1979

Family Adventurer
Sprinter

Couple of pics of the UAV in Rehoboth DE biking, shooting photos and trying some Dogfish Head beers. All trip details on blog link below.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Pegasus1

Project Van

I recently picked up this former Government van from Antarctica. Already has alot of what I wanted just need to tighten up the steering and probably go a bit smaller in tires(never thought I'd say that).

2.jpg

ben2go

Adventurer
I recently picked up this former Government van from Antarctica. Already has alot of what I wanted just need to tighten up the steering and probably go a bit smaller in tires(never thought I'd say that).

View attachment 203667

I would go with narrower wheels and tires.I don't think I would go shorter.Tall and narrow seems to work well here for what I have wheeled in the past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears