Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
I know there are pros/cons reasons for each person's rig, that said, I would not trade the our rig's AWD's daily-driving safety and convenience in our soggy PNW. Sure there is a _sort of_ extra cool factor with 4x4, but a nicely set up AWD will take at least 80 percent of us to : ) 99% of the places we want to go.

YMMV : )
Thom

Enterprising gentlemen on the AstroSafariVans.org site have now successfully merged transfer cases so that they can have true AWD with selectable low-range. Pretty awesome.

dingus

Observer
Heres my work in progress calling her VANOSAURUS REX lol its a 1995 E 350 TTB 4X4 Ford extended Van with a Turbo 7.3 PSD Converted by Clydesdale in Canada ive put a ton of custom stuff into this van even has power amp research steps (that was a job to install) and custom road armor bumpers . Its getting painted Viper snake skin pearl Green with black trim im putting in a twin air hood scoop for my 7.3s twin airraid filter set up. the TTB rides like a normal van on the HWY this was a Van that was converted by Clydesdale 4x4 in Kamloops B.C they do great work this was one of there early TTB conversions. there still at it today. This van hauls *** to with that 7.3 Turbo just love it :)

Last edited:

Vial Style

I watched that Pathfinder for awhile on Craigslist. Glad it's getting a new life.
It was also featured in a photoshoot for Playboy magazine...;)

View attachment 322302She's a 1977 G35 from Nevada. I'm third owner, needs work but has great bones. She's one of three vans I have now. Long story..... :ylsmoke:
View attachment 322301 My first van was a White G20 3/4ton HD Shorty from our local Hydro company. Bought it for me and my son to haul dirt bikes in, then did a camper conversion and drove it to Alaska and back. After that I kept my eye open for a Diesel G20, found one and bought it (Black G20).View attachment 322307 Bones on the diesel are....well lets just say bad:eek: So the plan was to swap the 6.2 in to my White G20. Two days before committing to a 4x4 conversion I saw the Pathfinder on Craigslist and bought it. So now I have to consolidate all the good stuff into the Pathfinder. But the Admiral says tile work in the bath room comes first. Go NAVY!

Cole

Expedition Leader
Yesterday at A-Basin! Diesel heater ******!!:sombrero:

24187356832_9dc79cb71c_c.jpg

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Well, here we go again- Sprinter Navion for sale, new to me '13 E-350EB w/ Clydesdale 4x4. Currently a 15 seater w/ 25 gal tank, soon to be travel ready for 4:

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 68

dcguillory

Adventurer
Heres my work in progress calling her VANOSAURUS REX lol its a 1995 E 350 TTB 4X4 Ford extended Van with a Turbo 7.3 PSD Converted by Clydesdale in Canada ive put a ton of custom stuff into this van even has power amp research steps (that was a job to install) and custom road armor bumpers . Its getting painted Viper snake skin pearl Green with black trim im putting in a twin air hood scoop for my 7.3s twin airraid filter set up. the TTB rides like a normal van on the HWY this was a Van that was converted by Clydesdale 4x4 in Kamloops B.C they do great work this was one of there early TTB conversions. there still at it today. This van hauls *** to with that 7.3 Turbo just love it :)

I like the excitement in this post!

Cant wait to see the new paint.

Racerman27410

My rig... 2004 E350eb w/ 6.0L diesel i purchased brand new.

Its been a great work truck and now will have a much easier life as an adventure van.

Chris at Ujoint installed an ARB air locker for me and i spooned on a set of BFG KO2 tires for some extra traction..... Should be enough to get me out of anywhere i might take it. ( Bike is for the hardcore stuff)

Now i just need to find a spot down by the river and put up my free ice cream sign.... :)

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

Explorer
I finally took a few pics of my van last weekend. It's not quite done yet, but it's getting there. I hope to be back to editing the build videos starting next week.

DSC00515-2.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

I wasn't sure if I'd like the look of the flares on there or not, but I absolutely love them. It makes the truck look a lot newer, less redneck, and now it's 100% legal (well, I still need some rear mud flaps... working on those...)

Attachments

• DSC00515.jpg
    DSC00515.jpg
    558.6 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC00537-2.jpg
    DSC00537-2.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

radorsch

Adventurer
^^ Looks great, Steve. I've been enjoying the build videos and thread... I guess this is a bit of a spoiler, but I love it. Great work.
-Rob

Accrete

Explorer
Yesterday at A-Basin! Diesel heater ******!!
Great picture... an Overlander's Holiday Postcard shot for sure : )

Enterprising gentlemen (with Astro/Safari AWDs)...can have true AWD with selectable low-range.
That is cool (and handy!). I've often wondered why my friend's Chevy 1500 AWD Truck has factory switchable transfer case and us vanners were left without , (

Thom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78