Thinking about a Tacoma...

viatierra

Explorer
If you wanted a new one... just order it and get exactly what you want. Takes a bit longer, but you can't put a price on happiness!

viatierra said:
If you wanted a new one... just order it and get exactly what you want. Takes a bit longer, but you can't put a price on happiness!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!

You can't put a price on happiness, but if I can't afford a new 2009, putting myself in a boatload of debt will not make me happy.

If the accident settlement gets me $40,000+, I'll probably do that. But until I know how much I'm getting, I'm trying to keep it in the low $20,000 range. A 2009, ordered the way I want it is going to be around $30,000.

A brand new 2009 TRD in ExPo white would be nice, though. :rolleyes:

Oh, and by the way... I just read your truck build. It's perfect. Great motivation for a youngun like myself.

Last edited:

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
You guys are sooooo behind in the times. It's all about the gentlemans black.
331764655_oRSTv-M.jpg

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
I scanned the whole thread but didn't read every word, maybe this was mentioned?

2008 Tacomas are a great deal now if you are going to finance. Zero % for 48-months on Tacomas!

98roamer

Explorer
I'm sure you checked out http://www.expeditionportal.com/equipment/vehicles/feature_vehicle/2005_Nissan_Frontier.php

Purple People Eater said:
Just went and test drove a new Nissan Frontier. I like the handling better than the Tacoma, and they're a little more moderately priced. But it's so low to the ground...

I looked at a 2005 with 32K miles on it, NISMO, silver, and the guy offered me $15,000 out the door. I could go for something like that.

Sorry about the Nissan talk in the Toyota section, I'm just exploring my options. I'm still open to opinions, too.

98roamer

Explorer
What a neighbor!
We had a 2000 Xterra and had less trouble with that than our current 98 4runner, but the wife wanted the leather and goodies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior