U.P. Overland 2010: Gone. Seen. Done.

Nice! Looks really clean. Not from the Island I guess?

Yes from the Island it's whole life....Has a ton of goodies in it. New 5speed,sliders,roof rack,ARB bumper and warn winch,rear slide bumper with ladder and tire carrier,service by toyota it's whole life,drives so nice with the OME suspension,and is very quiet. Tool bag has never been removed from under the seat,he also gave me a new utility trailer with it and new 5hp compressor,and a ton of other new parts and things.

Can't wait to get my troopie back tomorrow. I will post up pics of the removeable tent. Hope it looks and fits nice cause I paid a decent price to have it made...Next year for UPO 2011 don't know what ride to take.......

timbercruiser

Adventurer
Yes from the Island it's whole life....Has a ton of goodies in it. New 5speed,sliders,roof rack,ARB bumper and warn winch,rear slide bumper with ladder and tire carrier,service by toyota it's whole life,drives so nice with the OME suspension,and is very quiet. Tool bag has never been removed from under the seat,he also gave me a new utility trailer with it and new 5hp compressor,and a ton of other new parts and things.

Can't wait to get my troopie back tomorrow. I will post up pics of the removeable tent. Hope it looks and fits nice cause I paid a decent price to have it made...Next year for UPO 2011 don't know what ride to take.......

I can help you with that-BOTH! I'll drive the other one:smiley_drive:

finished troopie westy top.....love it.

What do you think?......now just have to get the sides done on that 1968 awning,and I am done........maybe.......all the pieces can be taken off with ease.....I will be making the skylight when funds permit... I can switch this whole set up to my new fj60 pretty easly......

Attachments

• P1010696.JPG
    P1010696.JPG
    687.4 KB · Views: 48
  • P1010697.JPG
    P1010697.JPG
    697.1 KB · Views: 33
  • P1010699.JPG
    P1010699.JPG
    697.3 KB · Views: 38

46flattie

Observer
Luis,

Where exactly in the UP were these 2 shots taken?

The 2nd shot is taken just north of Arcadia, MI along M-22. (Just North of Manistee) Probably one of the best overlooks in the LP of MI. The Sleeping Bear Dunes and a few Nature Conservancy properties in the area also have some great hikes to dune overlooks of Lake MI.

Looks like you guys had an awesome trek thru the UP....we camp many of the same areas. Our favorite is near High Rock Pt at the old Keweenaw Rocket Launch site. You just cannot beat a dip in Gitchigumi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears

Members online