07 Ti FJC 6MT ***CHEAP***

suecyde

Observer
Allow me to start off by saying, I love this FJ and will miss it. I am new to this forum but have been part of the Norcal FJ forum and FJCruiser forum for quite some time now.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 6MT
-Located in San Jose, Ca
-55,000 Miles
-Full-Time 4WD
-OEM Roof Rack
-OEM Sub woofer Option
-OEM Stereo FJammer
-Atrac
-Diff Lock
-All Weather Mats
-OEM Alarm
-OEM Running Boards
-OEM Fender Flares have been REMOVED (they are Ugly IMO)
-Front OME Shocks and 883 Springs with 1/4" Spacer for full 3" lift.
-Rear Spacer on OEM Springs (the ride is good upgrade not needed atm)
-285/70/17 BFG KM2 (X5)
-Aftermarket Tow Hitch

With that said, This FJ has been my Daily Driver and love it, but it has never been a Mall Crawler. It has been used for what it was made to do. The car has now been polished and cleaned up, and it still has a few nicks and pinstripes here and there but still looks good. The front bumper skin was replaced because the old had some issues with a few tight spots. The Rims are rashed up but again THIS IS NO MALL CRUISER.

Potential Negatives:
-Windshield recently chipped and has hair-lined. (for the price I am asking you shouldn't have a problem fixing it.)
-Has Minor BULGES. If you do a search you will find that this is a common issue with our FJCs. Toyota has tried to fix it and still not sure if it is fixed. This happened last year at SNT and has not changed since. No tears and has not increased to bulge.
-Minor Pinstipes
-Front Fake Hood Vent has been cut out
-No Plastic Fender Flares.

Asking:$20000. Exactly what I owe. I am in no way making a profit, but not having a payment would really help my GF and I to go Debt Free.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

Poser.jpg

Last edited:

suecyde

Observer
Mileage and location edited on main post. The Bulges are fender bulges near the top of the hood. It is a common problem that Toyota never took responsibility for; yet, they came out with revison fenders on newer models that still did not fix the issue. Many have gotten Fender Bulges and some have even tore. Mine luckily did not increase or tear. They occured last year in Pismo Beach when I went up a dune a bit fast and threw my front end about 3 feet in the air. I landed on my driver front wheel first then my passenger. The twist in the frame cause my bulges. Again since then I have wheeled it in various area and the issue has not increased.

*** Again I love this vehicle, and I am not selling because I no longer want it or because I dislike it. At this time I need to focus on clearing my Debt and begin to save for a home, I hope that later in the future I can purchase another FJC. I know who ever purchases this vehicle will love it and not regret it.***

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77