1995 Montero SR Build

Silverwulf

Adventurer
Just a FYI you guys, My dad has a full machine shop. Heads, valves, rods, flywheels, European, some japanese and even british motorcycles. Excellent work, very fair prices. PM me if you want his contact info. He is in Nor-cal, but thats why we have ups, right :)

My limitation at the moment is time. I only have saturdays to work on my junk.... And by "had the heads dropped off" that means my wife brought them. Haha

t4rman

Adventurer
Wow. This is going to be a sweet Monty when your finished. There were some great looking Nissan Patrols at ox12 that made me think of your rig. It's has a lot more potential than most people think. If you need a hand with anything shoot me a pm.

zukrider

Explorer
BG is the best **** on the market, hands down! napa sells it. better to try and hook up with a distributor though, they have swag, and better prices. if you can find a shop that does BG services, they have an excellent fuel system treatment. but at least, run 44K every month or 4th tank of gas. hell, even once a year is gonna do a lot for you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven