1st Generation Toyota 4Runner's.....

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

dorton

#rockcreekoverland
Cool rides!

Surfnz,
Do you happen to have any pics of the tailgates on any of those?

Here's an updated progress pic of mine.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367717961003.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367717961003.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 37

dorton

#rockcreekoverland
The stripes are decals I had cut. 3M material. Black, with satin clear over top.

The tires are 33x10.50/15s.

dorton

#rockcreekoverland
Ssapach,

I liked the setup of yours before, you going back similar? The snorkel going back on?

ssapach

Adventurer
Oh it's going to keep the snorkel and ARB front bumper, just getting rid of the Bushwacker flares. I told the guy at the shop to cut the holes in the fender for the snorkel before he paints it. The plan is to just get it repainted the original grey color.

Eventually I will do a solid front axle conversion, but I'm still working on my donor axle.....and of course with the warm weather I will want to drive it around when I get it back from the paint shop before I park it again to do the SAS.

toyota_jon

Adventurer
Mine from last weekend on Elephant Hill

DSCN0295_zpsd6fd31c4.jpg

JasonRedwood

Explorer
Had to post a couple of "Good Times" last adventure with me. Southern Sequoias off Rancheria Rd.
Not that she died on me, the "family upgrade mod" has inspired me into a 3rd gen.

diableri

Hiya Jason! I know that road well. Hope all's well for you. Thanks again for the parts and was great meeting you bud.

Jerod

lofreqjeff

Observer
i can't believe its been over a year since I added any updates to my 4Runner. Although I didn't to many mods, what I did do has been pretty significant!

Looks like my last update (page 45) was right after I got new tires/rims. Since then........

After much debate, I got a Softopper and it was the best decidion ever:

Which has been perfect for single night camping trips too:

I also installed a Blazeland Long Travel front suspension:

Before-see how the tires are actually UNDER the truck:

During:

Parts- New vs Old:

Finished product - Tires no longer under the truck so much anymore:

Even had a chance to get it on an RTI Ramp - I didn't get an actual score though:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh