1st Generation Toyota 4Runner's.....

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

willb

A few of my stock 89 posing in the snow.
IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

S

Scenic WonderRunner

A few of my stock 89 posing in the snow.
IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

Welcome to ExPo!......Will

I see you have some nicely tucked in lights in your front bumper. I've considered the same thing but never acted on it. I can see fine the way it is for now.

Glad you decided to join us!

Bienvenidos a Expedition Portal. Y lo que un camión magnífico que usted tiene.

.........errr Howdy.

Leaving for some Oklahoma adventuring in the morning.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

The 1st Gen. good life!

2006_0919Summerinthesanjuans0299-1.jpg

I Promise you....it does Not get better than this!

.....Carry On!....:beer:

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I am a closet 1st gen lover.
Here is my ultimate 1st gen because it's the looks of the original with the drive train I know and love of a 3rd gen. Check it out at: http://irbisoffroad.com/Skyrunner_pics.asp
fj-trail-800.gif

If someone doesn't buy this thing I'm liable to start trying to trade my runner for it. Question: Is the interior room of a 1st gen noticeably smaller than a 3rd gen?

sky21-800.gif

top-lifted-back-800.gif

ch-g-2-800.gif

Grim Reaper

Expedition Leader
Here is my ultimate 1st gen because it's the looks of the original with the drive train I know and love of a 3rd gen. Check it out at: http://irbisoffroad.com/Skyrunner_pics.asp
fj-trail-800.gif

If someone doesn't buy this thing I'm liable to start trying to trade my runner for it. Question: Is the interior room of a 1st gen noticeably smaller than a 3rd gen?

sky21-800.gif

top-lifted-back-800.gif

ch-g-2-800.gif

I'm at a loss as to why anything but the engine was a better choice. The IFS suspension on the 1st gen is stronger once you add the rear brace. Seems like more work then the repower into the existing frame would have been.

Grim Reaper

Expedition Leader
Here is my ultimate 1st gen because it's the looks of the original with the drive train I know and love of a 3rd gen. Check it out at:

top-lifted-back-800.gif

I'm at a loss as to why anything but the engine was a better choice. The IFS suspension on the 1st gen is stronger once you add the rear brace. Seems like more work then the repower into the existing frame would have been.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp