2004 Tundra Adventure Cab - Build/Adventure Thread

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Elocker? Details please? Not that it'd do me any good now...

Huge game changer for us 8.4 diff guys. It works similar to ARB air locker but with electric. The wiring and amount of components needed is less than of the ARB. All you need is a switch. Power and ground. Field repair if need is much easier as far as wiring goes compared to ARB with air lines. Solenoid. Compression. Internal O rings. Gear oil backing up into the air lines And a gang of wiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyv12

Adventurer
I was just thinking the other day I need to build some way to mount a 3rd to the work bench, I'm gonna build a jig like thay

Sal R.

Huge game changer for us 8.4 diff guys. It works similar to ARB air locker but with electric. The wiring and amount of components needed is less than of the ARB. All you need is a switch. Power and ground. Field repair if need is much easier as far as wiring goes compared to ARB with air lines. Solenoid. Compression. Internal O rings. Gear oil backing up into the air lines And a gang of wiring.

Damn. Just got my F/R ARB installed too. Had I known...

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I was just thinking the other day I need to build some way to mount a 3rd to the work bench, I'm gonna build a jig like thay

That's the worlds famous Zuk gearinstaller bench. He is currently doing my regear and locker install

Damn. Just got my F/R ARB installed too. Had I known...

Damn. Harrop elocker for our trucks been out for a year now I think.

Kpack

Adventurer
Did you have to order that locker in from Australia? What was shipping like and how long did that take? I'm assuming the prices shown on the website are Australian currency.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Did you have to order that locker in from Australia? What was shipping like and how long did that take? I'm assuming the prices shown on the website are Australian currency.

Price was American. Just order it from the site. I had my gear install order mine and got it for exactly same as listing.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Yeah. ARB won't blow up before the gears will. Greater chance of a leak or solenoid fail lol

Sal R.

Lol

I meant if I chip the R&P and have to get in there anyway, step up to the elockers and sell the ARB.

:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk